𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐘 ??

"𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒅

"𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒅𝒂𝒅."

☾︎☾︎☀︎︎☽︎☽︎

After the beautifully weird reunion, Klaus, Stefan, Rebekah and Reyna went to a hotel with four bedroom

Reyna was tossing and turning in her bed due to the baby moving a lot. She was tired and wanted sleep but since she wasn't getting any sleep, she went in the living room balcony.

She sat in one of the chairs, and held her cardigan tightly due to the wind. It was beautiful out her and she wished she had her canvas right now. She hadn't painted anything for months.

Reyna sat on the chair, it felt like hours gone by but it was only a few minutes, shifting now and then to find a comfortable position.

She flinched when she heard Klaus's voice from behind her.

"You don't like sleeping at night or something?" Klaus ask

Reyna turn around to see him leaning on the window of the balcony with his hands crossed over his chest. He was shirtless again with his stupid necklace.

She didn't know what this feeling was but her hormomes were definetly to blame for this. She couldn't help but rack her eyes over his body but she quickly when she she Klaus looking at her every move.

"No I do sleep at night but the baby is moving way too much and seems like the baby has swore to not let their mother sleep." Reyna says rubbing her hands on her belly

"Well looks like the baby is impatient like it's mother." Klaus tells her as he takes a seat beside her and Reyna scoffs

"I feel offended." Reyna says standing up walking at the edge of the balconey

She was trying to keep her distance from Klaus since her hormones were definetly betraying her but it appears that god is betraying her too beacuse she felt Klaus's warm body right behind her.