7

''I have the tingle thing. Just not for bananas.''

We were like silent, clear skies. Beautifully unpredictable. But like any clear sky, we didn't know that we were just the calm before the storm.

The sun is a fierce, hot yellow. Infinite blue sky above with promising sunshine, a warm breeze swirls around us sending our hair in all different directions. The ocean is aqua blue and long golden sands with the waves leaping on the shore. 

I hadn't been to the beach in forever. It had been a long and good couple of weeks, but I nonetheless survived in this universe. Our lovely teacher Gojo thought it would be nice if we all went to the beach to lighten up our spirit, shortly after it was already destroyed by a certain someone. ''WOAH! Sensei, what are you doing?'' 

I took a peek from where was the scene held and saw Gojo crouching down on the sand while writing something. Turns out, my teacher has written I ♡ Nanami in the sand, making all of us deadpanned at the scene. Not to mention that I also found out that Gojo called Nanami a dilf once as a joke and Nanami's still traumatized by it to this day. 

Someone said the only reason why Gojo wants to hang out with Nanami is that he wants another friend like his old dear friend that I hadn't known of. That was devastated, if only I could just find this person and set them up on a marvelous gathering, but all of that will only be seen in dreams. I don't even know who this person is. 

Next, I also have already met the second year. Turns out it was them from the field when I first stepped into the school. Maki is a very headstrong and straightforward person who tries to drive herself forward without needing anyone's help. Inumaki appears to be a quiet and distant boy but is very insightful and caring.

Panda is generally a very upbeat and calm individual with his own sense of humor. Last, is the guy that I had not encountered, named Yuta Okkotsu. I was told that he is supposed to be overseas presently, but surprisingly he went home yesterday, hence he is present here. 

Yuta has disheveled black hair and dark blue eyes. He also has a loose white jacket with sleeves that stop at his forearms, and from what I notice he also often carries his sword on his back. ''Nice to meet you, The names Yuta Okkotsu.''

Nobara and Yuji are playing mermaids and somehow have convinced Megumi to play the shark. My upperclassman Maki, is only here to surf and make fun of Gojo's new sandcastle as I quickly joined her. Then, Toge accidentally destroyed the sandcastle making all of us die laughing. 

An ocean breeze puts a mind at ease.