Prologue.

The museum protection staff are performing its duty as they are patrolling the building that stored a lot of expensive and valuable items.

"Hope everything goes well today." Hoseok is patrolling with his team leader, Taehyung tonight.

They are walking toward an area where most of the statues are located and it reminds them of a rumour.

The other museum protection staff informed them that they heard footsteps sound were produced from that area when they were patrolling last night.

They didn't get to see any sight of humans but only the statues.

"Hopefully, the CCTVs work well tonight." Taehyung speaks calmly as both of them look around carefully.

All of the statues are in their right place and nothing seems wrong here.

Just then, they feel something pass by so they turn around to figure it out.

Nothing.

They exchange glances before Taehyung goes to the right side and Hoseok goes to the left side to inspect that area more carefully.

"The CCTVs are broken again. I hope nothing happens there." Jungkook informs them through the walkie-talkie.

"Already happened. I will come to you soon." The team leader replies and stops his footsteps in front of a statue.

Among the statues here, this statue is the only one that looks like a human.

It is created by a famous person and Kang Y/n, the owner of this museum manages to win this statue at the auction.

You don't know how happy she is to see the disappointment on the face of her competitor and enemy, Kim Namjoon.

Taehyung is staring at the statue. He is not admiring it. He just feels something is not right about this statue.

"No intruder was found on the left side." Hoseok approaches him and follows his gaze.

"Same here." He gives up quickly on having that thought since it is impossible for a statue to move.

Perhaps, he is not wrong about it?