𝟓| 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭

5: restraint

"And we do it my way

"And we do it my way."

THE LIGHTS IN the large warehouse were on, especially in the abandoned bus as four werewolves could be seen following an older werewolf through the lanes before stepping out of the bus. A few days had gone by since the attack at the McCall residence and that same night, Derek had gone to chase after the Kanima, who they found out wasn't Lydia Martin like Derek had suspected.

Following behind her brother with Isaac and Erica behind her, Y/n had her hands in her jean pockets as she listened to her brother explain about needing Scott and Stiles' help to actually get the Kanima and kill him.

"So why do we need their help?" Isaac questions.

Derek sighs. "Because it's harder to kill than I thought. And I still don't know who it is."

"And they do?" Isaac asks.

"They might. Which is why I need one of you to get on their good side." Derek informs.

Erica hums. "Scott or Stiles?"

"Either." Derek replies.

"You know, the full moon's coming, Derek." Isaac reminds.

Derek nods. "I'm aware of that."

Y/n watches Isaac glance at her and Erica with a look of irritation evident on his face, clearly showing that he wanted to focus on the full moon that was headed their way. The three teenage werewolves watch as the older werewolf opens up a chest, bringing out some chains and placing them on the floor, the chains most likely for the newly come werewolves for when the full moon actually comes.

"You said you were gonna teach us to change whenever we wanted." Isaac recalls.

"There hasn't been time." Derek states.

"But if you have to lock us up during the full moon, that means you and possibly Y/n are alone against the Argents." Isaac tells him, gaze lingering on the girl beside him.

Derek begins walking somewhere else. "They haven't found us."

"Yet!" Isaac fires back.

"How about we forget the Kanima?" Y/n suggests, speaking up, voice laced in irritation.

"We can't! You know that, Y/n!" Derek shouts. "There was something about the way Gerard looked at it. He wasn't afraid at all. I don't know what he knows or what he's planning. But I'm sure about one thing. We have to find it first."