Reunion pt.1 (WIP)

The sky flashed a harsh red as a terrible wind whipped through the desolate lands. Standing tall against the wind were a group of brave souls. Half were human and half an assortment of monsters, yet they were united against the enemy in front of them. A massive creature dressed in black armor its eyes glowing with a fierce purpose, its only purpose, the orders of its master. In the distance a large tree in the ocean was untouched by the weather around it, in fact, it seemed to thrive in the chaos happening before it.

A phone alarm beeped loudly in a girl's room as she groggily sat up in her bed. "Nightmare, vision, nightmare, vision, what it meant is my decision." She hummed mockingly, rubbing her eyes. "Warning or paranoia, in my life they're... tall as a sequoia." She continued turning off the alarm and sliding out of bed. "So what's the cause of this insomnia, is it junk food or... hypocapnia?" The girl questioned letting out a small chuckle. "I really am sleep-deprived." She muttered as she walked over to her balcony and opened the sliding door. "What's in store for me this time?" She asked aloud as the wind ruffled through her hair.

***********************************************************************************************