ONE.

"Sarah!" I exclaim, running over to my friend. Sarah and me have been best friends since pre k. I grew up with her and her family.

"I've missed you Em!" She sighs, "I know! Where's wheez at?" I ask as we walk into the mansion.

"Wheezie!" She yells, we hear a distant "yeah" respond. "There's my answer".

I walk upstairs but was stopped by Rafe. We lock eyes immediately.

"Emilia Harper" He smirks, "Rafe Cameron" I replied.

"Hey Em! I'm gonna go run some errands real quick I'll be back in a few!" Sarah yells from down stairs. "Alright" I yell back.

As soon as we heard the door close Rafe pulled me in for a kiss.

"God I hate being so secretive about this" He mumbles in between kisses. "Me too, let's go in your room".

He pulls me into his room, slamming me on his bed. He kissed all down my neck. He tried going farther down but I quickly stopped him.

"Rafe people are home" I said, "So? Don't you like a little risk" He responds. I smirk at his response and pull him back in.

We fell asleep after all of it. After all it really wears you out. We both soon woke up about 30 minutes later.

"Hey Rafe do you know where-" She stops, "Shit-" Rafe says.

"Sarah it's not what it looks like-" I reply with a slight laugh. "Yeah definitely isn't" She says and closes the door.

"I guess she doesn't care" He shrugs. "Of course she does" I scoff.

I get out of bed and made my way down stairs to Sarah's room. Little did I know I'd see something I didn't want to see.

"Sarah-" I said walking into the room, I saw her and John B. "Oh, well I guess we both saw things we shouldn't have seen today" I laugh.

I left the house and made my way to Kiaras place. She was my 2nd best friend after Sarah.

"Kie!" I yell, throwing rocks at her window. Her mom opened the door.

"Hi mom, is Kie here?" I ask, she laughs. "No dear, she's working" She responded. "Ah okay, I'll see you soon" I yell running away.

I walked to the restaurant kie and her father worked at. Well her father owned it and kie just worked there.

"Kiara" I yell, walking into the restaurant. "My beloved Emilia!" She exclaims.

"When are you off?" I ask, "In 10 minutes" She replied.

After her shift we made our way to John B's place. "JB we're home" I call out.

"Hey guys, Em can I talk to you real quick" He says quickly, pulling me into the room.

"Please don't tell anyone you saw me with Sarah" He begged, "Of course I won't" I replied, "Your secrets safe with me" I wink and walk away.

Me, Kie, John B, JJ, and Pope all hung out and drank per usual. They were family, and I loved them like family.

"P4L" Kie yells out, "P4L" We all yell in unison.