Sheesh High : Part 1

"AAHH! IM LATE!!"

I wake up, stressing as I got out of bed. My alarm once again failed me, I went to the kitchen and quickly grabbed myself some money. I didn't have any food prepared, so I'd have to buy something on the way there. Rushing out the door, I stuffed my class books into my bag.

-

As I arrived at the school gates, I hear the bell going through the speakers.

"Oh god, my first class! And I'm late already!!-"

I rush inside, not looking where I was going. The halls were crowded, I squeezed through the groups of people to a breathable area. I rush to grab out my map, still running around.

Soon enough, I bumped into someone. As I look back up to face them, I stare in awe at their beauty. It wasn't that polite, sure, but they were hella pretty. A tall, muscular women stood in front of me, giving me a dirty look as they looked down on my pitiful face. Her short, fluffy two-coloured hair swayed in the wind as they spoke.

"Watch where you're going next time, weirdo."

His voice was deep and attractive, as they scoffed at me. Quickly regaining my things, I scatter myself into class.

"Mx Y/N, late on your first day."

My class teacher said as they looked at me in disappointment. 

"I-Im sorry sir! I promise it wont happen again,-"

I said, trembling as embarrassment filled me. The whole class probably was thinking everything about me!! How could I escape these rumours noww-

I sit down, grabbing out my scrunched up books. Right after, another person comes through the classroom door. The tall, short haired person walks in. They look at the teacher, as they exchange looks, and then looks down at me as I scramble with my things near me. He sits on the seat next to me, and grabs out their books. She was gentle, even with the heavy muscles and the multiple scars through their skin. Still, this doesn't change my thoughts on them. I should probably ask for their number after class- nono, thats too early! I'll get their name at least.

-

The teacher dismisses us, and I get up. The other, fluffy haired woman also does, and I quickly stumble behind them, not trying to act suspicious.

As they leave the class, they stop. He turns to me, and looks down. Their hair flows and bounces as they turn their neck down to me. God, they're so tall.

"What are you in need of, clumsy."

I get slightly startled at their voice, but then quickly respond.

"Oh! Uh- not much!- Im just- curious about your name!- Yeah-"

"M. Doesnt seem like you want just my name, but alright. Name 's Ally. Not so nice to meet you, I guess. Y/N."

He turns back as they say this, and walks to their next class. I beam of joy, and also race to the other side of the school for my next period.

(why did I make this jandawd- anyways this is a gift for MellowAlly! I am their friend eueueds <33)
(Also, I will update this when im braindead, sorry if youre actually invested eehhsd-)