Will you love me?

Cale and Alberu were in a relationship, a fact known to many. Cale loved Alberu dearly, something his close family knew. Alberu didn't love Cale, something only known to Cale and Alberu himself.

Alberu didn't know that Cale knew, he thought he had tricked everybody. Cale, also, fell into his traps filled with sweet words and the promise of everlasting love.

He believed Alberu loved him as dearly as he did, that was until a night of blood and petals was found on his bed.

Ah, he knew what this was. Having experienced it from his past life. Choi Jung Soo didn't love him the same as he did, Lee Soo Hyuk never loved him romantically in the first place.

Cale stared blankly at his shaking hands, caressing the handful of petals with trembling fingers.

'Again?'

Why was he always doomed to never find a person who could love him as dearly as he loved them?

"Maybe I.. don't deserve to love.." An empty feeling in his chest probed at him, his eyes pouring out the salty tears that he couldn't control.

"I am alone once again."

----

Alberu was a romantic person, he agreed to that himself. He fell in love at first sight at the red locks of hair that shone brightly near the sun. He fell in love fast. He wanted to shower that person in love forever and ever, as they deserve.

"Cale, will Ms. Rosalyn come by with you at the next meeting?"

He loved the red strands, wanting to run a finger through them and feel the texture akin to silk.

"No, your highness. It seems that she is too busy with the tower management."

"Ah... I see."

Cale also knew, he always knew the things that would hurt him.

----

The human is weak, he could never live by himself. He needed someone to take care of him. Raon was happy when he found out that the crown prince would take care of his lovely human.

"Human..?" Raon was shocked at the scene of flowers and blood encircling his human's body.

"Raon, don't ever be like me. Never." Cale still had that blank gaze, but his voice was shaking, unlike his normal tone.

"Human! You're bleeding! I need to call Goldie gramps!"

"Can you.. just stay here? With me, for a while." Cale looked tired, unbelievably so.

Raon hurriedly flew through the air and landed at his human's side.

"Raon, if you ever leave me. Make sure to bid a proper goodbye, alright?" Cale was heaving, he seemed to have problems breathing.

"Human, I won't ever leave your side!!"

Cale chuckled lightly.

"Is that so?"

----

Cale was a liar, yet he cared deeply. This was something On knows – everyone knows except him – and so naturally, she knows he hurts as deeply.

"Cale..?" It was too sudden, too out of place. Cale never shows affection randomly, whenever he does it usually lands him unresponsive because he fainted. She hates him so much, this weak human who makes everyone worry. The center of her life, along with her younger brothers.