Reunion

Hermione stared at the latter in her hand, it was from Hogwarts. She did not expect to see a Hogwarts letter in at least ten years. She took some few deep breath's and opened it

"Dear Ms. Hermione Granger,

We would like to invite you to our 5th year reunion of the class of 1998-1999. The reunion will be hold on June 9th in the great hall of Hogwarts. It will be time to catch up with old friends, good food and dancing.

It's a formal event. You're welcome to bring any spouse and children. We expect your owl of reply no later than June 5th.

Signed,
Headmistress of Hogwarts School
Minerva McGonegall"

Hermione was in chock, first they didn't seem to know her true identity and second no signs on they acknowledge of her marriage and third they still want her there after the things she had done, that also didn't seem to be acknowledged. So she drowned the conclusion that she still was the innocent Hermione Granger, Golden girl, goddy two shoes and know-it-all bookworm. She smirked at the chocked faces when she shows up after 5 years as a complete different person, a person they all have claimed to know.

Hermione's thoughts was interrupt when the front door opened up and in walked a platinum blonde haired handsome man with steel grey eyes, or in Hermione's case her husband of 4 years.
"I'm home honey!" his voice sounded like music to her ears.

"Finally, I'm in the living room" Hermione giggle as her face lit up. Draco come over and kiss her her forehead.

"Did you get a invite to a Hogwarts reunion?" She raised a eyebrow

"Yeah, do you wanna go?" Draco smirked at her, because he know how much she hate that the world didn't know her truth.

"Hell yeah, I'm Hermione Riddle, now Malfoy. It's them that should hide out not me" she replied the smirked and pulled him into a kiss with passion.

When Hermione was a child, she knew something was wrong because she couldn't remember a single thing before the age of 6. At her house sorting ceremony the sorting hat had told her "it is the best, not right" before the hat shouted Gryffindor. That meaning have always confused her, until that day she discovered the truth. Okay, in her fifth year she discovered that she had a memory blocking charm on her, thanks to her reading and knowledge she also knew the charm should be lifted by it self after about ten years after it was first made. Close to the summer break she did start to have dreams of a little girl with dark brown hair and green brown eyes. And every time she woke up the dreams felt real. Around two weeks in to the summer break she knew that the little girl was herself. All memories was back, her mother and father, Draco, Lucius, Narcissa, Bellatrix, Blaise and Pansy.

With Hermione's knowledge she could also lift the glamour charm that was on her, but she glamour herself to look like Hermione Granger when she was in public. When she did look like her true self again she went to see her family. When she arrived she just walk in at Malfoy Manor that she knew so well, everyone was chock at first, but when Hermione run hugging her mother, Eveline Riddle née Flint the chock faces lit up. Eveline hugged her back, soon her father, Tom Riddle aka Lord Voldemort join the hug. It was a beautiful family reunion.

Short after they told her the story when she was taken. Long story short, under the night of June 2nd the order of phenix with their leader Albus Dumbledore came and took her while setting up many of the death eaters, so they would be thrown in Azkaban. It was Lily and James Potter who took away Hermione to their family friends Jean and Danial Granger.

After Hermione was furious of what the order had done. She swore to not to lay a single finger inside the order again. It was their fault that she did have a bad childhood. Hermione went back to her 6th year as Hermione Granger just only to help her family's side to win the war. In secret she meet up with Draco, Blaise and Pansy. Pansy and Hermione had been best friends since the day they were born. Blaise along with Draco was her best boyfriends but Draco and Hermione was always a bit closer. When they were children they didn't know that they were in love but after Hermione returned they became a couple fast.