Story structure

Bon vertigo's story

Insert random persons POV (Danny), they're sick, like super sick, and need to go to a hospital. Said person is poor and hears about a cheap doctor, most likely from Craigslist. Sees that said doctor is a town away, so they drive there. The hospital looks super shady and run down, but the person is desperate, so they go in anyways. Instantly they're hit with the smell of rust and blood. It's a hospital after all but only half of the lights are even working, with the others flickering. There's shuffling heard from... somewhere. And this catches said persons attention. They're now thinking "why did I do this.." and tries to head out, but they're too late, the doors behind them are jammed and can't open anymore. After banging on the doors person gives up. They turn back to the front desk to be surprised to see that a person is at the front desk now, he's apologizing for being late and introducing himself. He states he's Dr. Bon Vertigo. He assures that he's qualified after seeing the person look around worriedly, though, Bon didn't look qualified.. his lab coat was ripped and seemed to have blood on the sleeves.. nonetheless person needed help and had no exit. Dr. Bon seems happy to have a new patient. Too happy. Person asks if there is any other staff here. Dr. Bon answers that there is no others needed, he can do all that they can. Person reluctantly trusts him, because what other choice is there. They follow Dr. Bon to one of the rooms. Room 3. The sign was rusted and Dr. Bon had to shove the door open. It seemed almost infested with cockroaches and other tiny insects. It was filthy. The light flickered on and person begrudgingly sat down. "What seems to be the issue?" asks Dr. Bon, holding a notebook. Person reports that they've been in pain to move lately. Dr. Bon suggests that maybe their electrolytes are low, and that there is medication for that. He just need to run a blood test to make sure it isn't something too serious. "Luckily, we have that here! So you don't have to go to a different healthcare facility," Dr. Bon says with a grin. "Follow me," Person follows him to a run down room with a chair and a few medical supplies, such as needles and vials next to it on a counter. Dr. Bon claims that he replaced all the needles, so they're clean. Person doesn't believe him, they have clear reason to too. Person sits and waits for it to be over. Bon is heard mumbling to himself about how many vials to get. Bon takes Persons right arm and cleans it. Bon assures that it'll be over quickly, and draws persons blood. After getting about 2 vials Bon says that he's going to test them. He leaves person alone. Person sits patiently yet uneasily. Meanwhile, (plot hole warning because I don't wanna research for hours for a short story) Bon finds that persons blood type is B+ and that there's nothing wrong but an electrolyte disorder. He seems satisfied about this. (Probably because one of his other "patients" is type B+.)  Bon returns to person and says that there is an electrolyte disorder but it's really something anyone could get. Person seems relived that this doctor is legit. Bon pauses before stating that there is another thing wrong though. There's a sign of blood poisoning and it could get worse, so he states that person is going to need to get intravenous medication. But for now there's injections. Dr. Bons words came out as if he were speaking on the spot. Sleazy but not slick. "Oh no worries! We're just going to do that right now. There's no need to fear, you'll live..." Dr. Bon slightly snickered when saying his last sentence. Bon walked out and came back with a syringe full of sedative. Of course, person didn't know what it was. Bon injected this in persons arm. He smiled while doing so. "Your going to knock out for a little, but when you wake up it's gonna be all better!" Bon grinned. Person took awhile to knock out though, and was more paralyzed than asleep for a little. Bon wasn't an anesthesiologist after all. Person got restrained on a stretcher, and was taken to what seemed to be a back room of sorts. There was blood littered on the walls and even the ceiling. Vertigo hummed cheerfully as he set up the heart rate monitor and other tools that made the sound of metal hitting against eachother. The sound of another person being dragged into the room became clearer too. It was followed by muffled screaming and shushing. After awhile it stopped. Bons attention went back to main person. He quickly noticed persons heart rate was racing, and went to inject more sedative. Before he did though, he whispers to person "You can achieve anything without ethics, and you're going to help me prove that.." Then injected it into their arm and person passes out. Then I leave it at a cliff hanger because that's what 63% of creepypastas do.

God this is long, I feel like we could cut out the end part but I want to leave a hint at what bons gonna do. I could do that or leave it to the viewers imagination though. Lowkey wanna make this shorter but I did so much research—