𝐌𝐞𝐥𝗼𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐲𝐭𝐡𝗺

☁︎ ☁︎ ☁︎

🅛︎🅞︎🅐︎🅓︎Ⓘ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓖ︎. . .

ⁿᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ···

╭┉┉┅┄┄┈•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ
♡ʀɪᴠᴇʀ ғʟᴏᴡs ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜ♡︎
ʏɪʀᴜᴍᴀ
•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•┈┄┄┅┉┉╯

♥︎                                                    •••

-●—————————

00:04                                         03:29
⇄ ◁ || ▷ ↻

☆゚・*:.˛ ˚ღღ゚:゚:*•:。.: ★ ˛ღღ゚・*:。.・*.☆
━─━────༺༻────━─━
♡ ゜・˖ 。。˖・゜ ♡ ゜・。。・
˖

ᵐⁱᵏᵉʸ'ˢ ᵖᵒᵛ

Here I am...

Alone...

In a cold dark room...

Lying down on my office couch...

Eyes forcefully shut.

Trying to fall asleep.

Opening them again as I stared blankly at the ceiling with no life emitting on my eyes. I felt like a dead person. My body lying on a cold rock instead of a warm concussion with an arm above my head. The other one neatly placed below my stomach.

The room was silent only the clock's ticking sound can be heard. Seconds turned into minutes, then minutes turned into hours.

Losing track of time as I felt empty and tired but, no matter how tired I am. I couldn't get a wink of sleep.

I've tried many ways to relax myself only to end up on failing. Asking the others some helpful tips or advice. Mochi first suggested to drink some tea and to get one of those good air refresheners to refreshen the air surrounding my office room. I did what he said which resulted to nothing.

Second was Koko suggesting to go onto a hotel or spa. I haven't even agreed into the plan yet but he already booked me on a very expensive and a five rating star hotel with a spa, a fancy dinner, and everything in it. He also added that there's also a calming view of the sea. Koko paid for everything, thinking that it could help me, ending up as the same as the first one.

Third was Takeomi suggesting me to smoke. I tried smoking which caused me further stress issues.

Fourth was Ran suggesting to have sex with some ladies, saying that sex can release my stress if I feel pleasure. I did what he said. Coming in the FNN club and had sex with a random stripper. I felt no pleasure at all. Finishing what I've started and left, making sure that woman is dead. Not wanting a child to bear with.

Fifth was Rindou suggesting some yoga. I brushed it off since I have no time on breaking my bones on a floor mat.

Sixth was Kakucho suggesting a doctor or an expert. I ordered them to find one, the doctor's advices didn't much work and the doctor ratted us out. Which resulted more stress and tired I have become.

Lastly was Sanzu suggesting to take some sleeping pills. The others automatically declined and kept on convincing me that taking a drug would only makes things worse and pointed out what happened to Sanzu when he first started taking drugs. I agreed and dismissed their help.

Going back to where I am, I'm still staring at the ceiling with nothing in mind. Later on, I heard a faint unfamiliar melody played on a piano.

My brows furrowed as I stood up listening to that faint sound of music playing. As I listened to it, I felt the calm tune entered my ears. I went outside my office trying to find where is it coming from, where the main source of the faint music, and who was playing it.

Going down the stairs, sliding on the corridors as the music started to become louder. Stopping on my tracks as I stared at the white door that is slightly opened. I peeked through the open crack door to find (Y/n) sitting in the middle of the room playing with the huge black piano.

I watched as her skillful hands danced around the black and white keys creating a beautiful sound. My gaze went from her hands to her small feature. The room felt like it changed as the music she was playing created huge notes as it danced around her on air, surrounded by crystal blue waters as it rained white petals.

Her beautiful irises were fixed on the keys, a smile evident on her face as she kept on playing. It truly was an ethereal sight.

Minutes had passed the music has almost started to end.

I leaned on the wall beside the door and slid down gently. Hoping for the music to keep on playing forever. I felt my eyes began to get heavy, fighting back the urge to sleep to fully listen to the music 'til it reach its end.

The music sounded more faint as the sleepiness started engulfing me. Before I fully succumb through the darkness, I heard gentle footsteps nearing me. Later on, I felt a warm sheet of fabric placed in me.

Closing my eyes, listening at the faint sound of music, letting the fabric wrapped around emitted its warmth.

The countless times of my desperate pleading for peace... Had finally come to an end.

After this day,

For the very first time...

My life fell into a comfortable rythm.

☆゚・*:.˛ ˚ღღ゚:゚:*•:。.: ★ ˛ღღ゚・*:。.・*.☆

-Hehehe, it's crappy & short. I want to apologize for it.

-Funfact; this was supposed to be one of the SPECIAL chapters of 'Into The Light Again' MiHina Fanfic.

-Anyways! Enjoy!

╭┉┉┅┄┄┈•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ

💖𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆💖

•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•┈┄┄┅┉┉╯

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝗼𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐲𝐭𝐡𝗺 ➪s. ᴍᴀɴᴊɪʀᴏ ᥊ ᶠᵉᵐʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 🎉