𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 16

𝑵𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗:

After everyone chose their hero names.. Kazuha, Itto, (Y/n), Xiao, Albedo and Gorou returned to their homes. Aizawa again had heroic deeds.

So It was just a normal day.

..𝑜𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑡?

"Hey (Y/n)! Wanna watch a movie together?" Gorou asked the girl who was eating dango while laying on the soft rug.

She nodded her head and got up slowly, her hair was messy because she was lying on the floor. She had a dango in her mouth. But it made her look cuter.

She was still in her pyjamas. (Y/n) walked towards Gorou sleepily, who was blushing while looking at the (H/c) haired girl.

"So.. what are we going to watch?.." She asked sleepily while rubbing her eyes. Gorou sat down on the couch and searched through movies in netflix. The girl sat next to him and leaned on his shoulder.

Gorou just closed his eyes while his heart was beating so fast. He was a blushing mess and tried to stop the butterflies in his stomatch by not breathing. His tail started wagging and his ears we're down.

"Gorou, breathe." (Y/n) said while looking at Gorou's eyes. Gorou started breathing again and looked away while blushing more.

"I'm sorry If I made you uncomfortable. Why didn't you just tell me though?.." The sleepy girl said while yawning after her sentence.

"N-No that's not it! You didn't make me uncomfortable! It's just.." Gorou looked at his hands while fidgeting with them.

(Y/n) seemed to understand the shy bıy and nodded  her head. "I see.." She smirked a little and hugged Gorou's torso. Even (Y/n) could feel his beating heart but she is laying her head on his shoulder.

Gorou couldn't do anything. He was red. Just red. He couldn't stand it anymore. He hugged the (H/c) haired girl tightly and kissed her head.

(Y/n) just enjoyed to be by Gorou's side and she had a soft spot for him. I think I told you guys this before.. did I?

"(Y/n)?.. What are you two doing?" Albedo's voice was heard from the door. Gorou quickly let (Y/n) out from his grasp and looked away.

"We we're just hugging. Nothing else.." (Y/n) said. And Albedo nodded, still suspicious. Everyone gathered in the living room.

"Kazuha, you wanted to talk to us about something?" Diluc asked calmly while leaning on a wall near the couch.

"Yes, actually-" Before Kazuha could finish his sentence, three green portals appeared infront of them. Who was it this time?..

Klee, Venti and Aether. Oh and emergency food.

"Ouch.. my head hurts- Oh no! My Lyre!" Venti pouted while looking at his broken lyre. Aether just looked around confused.

"Huh? Where are we?" Klee asked innocently while putting a finger under her chin.

Venti quickly saw (Y/n) and rushed towards the girl. He hugged her tightly but didn't say anything.

"Venti?.." (Y/n) was confused. She could hear small hiccups from the bard. (𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦, 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑎𝑟𝑒 17-19 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑜𝑙𝑑, 𝑒𝑥𝑐𝑒𝑝𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑑𝑠.)

Aether and Klee also saw (Y/n) and looked confused as ever. The girl hugged Venti back, still trying to process what's happening.

"Do you know how much I missed you?! I tried everything to find you but I couldn't! I'm sorry If something bad happened while I wasn't here!" Venti continued crying like a baby.

"Nothing bad happened, bard. Get off her now." Diluc said while crossing his arms as usual. But he didn't listen the winery owner.

"Uhmm, Mr. Diluc. He didn't see (N/n) for a long time. Paimon thinks giving them some alone time would be great!" Paimon said while smirking. Aether glared at Paimon, annoyed.
(𝑁/𝑛) 𝑚𝑒𝑎𝑛𝑠 𝑛𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒!

Venti stick out his tongue, Diluc just left.
The others just sighed while they we're annoyed because of Venti. They left but some of them secretly spied on the two.

"Venti.. Nothing bad happened. I'll explain everything to you but please calm down a little.." (Y/n) said sleepily.

Venti nodded and let go of the girl while wiping his tears. They both sat down and (Y/n) explained everything that happened here.

Venti nodded his head and smiled brightly at the girl. "But what matters is that now we are together! It wasn't the same without you, windblume~.." Venti said.

(Y/n) nodded her head and smiled slightly. Venti went to explore the hause with Klee while (Y/n) walked towards Aether who was talking to Paimon.

"Oh hey (N/n)!" Paimon said while waving her tiny hand. "Hi, Paimon how's it going?" (Y/n) asked her.

"It definitely not going great! Paimon missed you so much! And Aether couldn't stop talking about you in his dreams so Paimon couldn't sleep!" She said while stomping on air angrily.

Aether blushed and grabbed both of my hands with his bigger ones. He smiled brightly at me. "(Y/n), I.. Missed you. I thought something bad happened to you.. and ..and I couldn't help but worry. I asked everyone on Monstadt, Liyue and İnazuma about you. But they didn't have any information.."

Aether sighed.

"I didn't want to lose you like my sister." The blonde said while looking at her eyes.

She nodded and ruffled his hair. "You won't lose me. Don't worry." Aether nodded his head and Paimon hugged (Y/n) next.

"Paimon missed (N/n) too! Give Paimon some love!" Paimon said angrily. (Y/n) hugged Paimon back.

"I missed you guys too, but I should go check on Klee now. Before she blows up the whole hause.." She said and escaped from Paimon's tight grasp.

(Y/n) went upstairs and saw Klee taking out her bomb slowly. "Klee." Klee flinched and looked at (Y/n), who was looking at Klee angrily.

"Oh- Sis (Y/n)!" She hid her bomb behind her back and flashed a bright smile at (Y/n) innocently.

"Klee, hand over that bomb right now." She said, causing Klee to look sad. "B-But.. sis (Y/n).. I was just going to throw the bomb outside the window.."

"That's still dangerous. I better ask Aether about the serenitea pot.." (Y/n) said and took Klee's bomb away from her and hid it somewhere safe.

_________________________________________

(𝐴/𝑛)

Guys sorry about this but it just makes me too angry.

Genshin. Did. Not. Copy. ZELDA.

Genshin was just inspired. Also they signed a contract. You call that copying huh?

Then what about Tower of fantasy and the legend of neverland?

They copied Genshin without credits.

Okay I'm not going to talk more about this.

1123 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙳𝚂! (𝐻𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟

1123 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙳𝚂! (𝐻𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟.. 𝑖𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑎 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑐𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ ℎ𝑎ℎ𝑎..)