LOVE

"Love" it's just not a word. It's a beautiful feeling that everyone experiences for once in their life. It's not necessary to love a particular person or a boy or a girl. Love is for everyone. The caring feelings towards your family, parents, friends, siblings are also called love. Then what is true love? doesn't get this in their life. The thing. Everyone are the lucky ones who have found love in their life and are enjoying a happy life. In that case you are one of those lucky people. Your husband Jungkook is the person whom you love. He is playing with your daughter and enjoying their fun time. The bunny smile, the adorable doodle eyes, the caring voice, everything always made you realize that he is the one who makes your life full of happiness, who gave this little life to your little family.

After a little fun with your daughter he makes her sleep in her room and come to you and sit beside you. You place your warm hands on his chest to feel the heart doodle eyes, the caring voice, everything always made you realize that he is the one who makes your life full of happiness, who gave this little life to your little family.

in her room and come to you and sit beside you. You place your warm hands on his chest to feel the heart beat and rest your head on his shoulder. The very comfort zone you have in your life. "Is my wife tired? Shall I message her shoulder to relax her from stress?" "Nah, just stay a bit longer." Few times later you fall asleep in his embrace. He smiles at your cute gestures and carries you in his arms. He places you in the bed and whispers, "Sleep tight jagiya."

(ALL THE STORY RIGHTS ARE MINE AND THE PICS ARE FROM OTHER PALTFROM I DIDN'T OWN ABY PHOTOS )

SO GUY'S I WROTE A SMALL POV FOR YOU TO READ AS I WAS NOT ABLE POST THE PART OF GAME OF LOVE .... I WILL TRY TO POST THE PART AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BUT TILL THEN I WILL POST SOME SHORT POV'S FOR YOU ALL
HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY IT

LIKE , SHARE AND COMMENT YOUR THOUGHT AND IDEA'S

"Life is tough, and things don't always work out well, but we should be brave and go on with our lives.
~sj