~ℙ𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝟙~

There were four bunches of flowers in the hand of the 10-year-old boy, held with the utmost care. His red-and-white hair made its way through the graveyard, amongst the many drooping flowers resting on the headstones. He finally stopped in front of three graves, nothing particularly fancy, but they were what he was looking for. The first bunch of flowers were white lilies, with a single blue lily nestled in the very centre. He knelt and laid these at the headstone of the middle grave with care. Inscribed on the headstone were the words 'Rei Todoroki, Loving Mother.' Underneath that, two dates. The boy closed his heterochromatic eyes and whispered "I'm sorry.." He knelt there for a little while longer before making his way to the second grave, this one to the right of Rei's.

He placed a second bouquet of flowers on the second grave. This bouquet was one of pure white oxeye daisies, and the inscription on this one read 'Natsuo Todoroki, Loving Brother and Son.' And two more dates, the second the exact same one as the one on Rei's. He placed a third bouquet on this grave, in honour of Natsuo's older twin brother, Toya. The boy's father, Enji, had refused to pay for a grave for "That failure". So the boy vowed he'd get one for his eldest brother, someday. Even if it took him years, even though it had been just under two years already. Even if there was no body. He placed his hand on Natsuo's gravestone for a moment, before withdrawing it and approached the grave on the far left.

The final grave was adorned with a flower crown, made by Toya shortly after the day of the funeral. It was wilting now, seeing as it had been just over two years since he'd made it, using the deftest care. Natsuo had been given a handmade book of his favourite memes, and Rei was gifted a family photos book. Toya had made sure to update it frequently, but for almost two years it had lain untouched. The heterochromatic boy had yet to gather up the courage to update it, and besides, nothing had really happened since Toya's last update. Nothing he wanted to explain, anyway. The final bouquet was a compilation of red and white roses, the red roses nestled in a blanket of white flowers. He laid this last bunch on the final grave, bowing his head. "I'm sorry, Yumi..."

A loud noise made him turn. At the entrance to the graveyard was a familiar moustache, the flickering flames notifying him to who it was. Sighing, he stood up and placed a hand on each of the headstones, fleetingly. Then he whispered "I'll be back. Promise." before carefully making his way back towards his father.

A/N: Why did I do this? I have no idea.

Do I know where this is going? Sort of.

Am I depressed after writing this? 100%

Am I gonna continue this? Yup.

I hope you liked it :)