Ch.1 - Start Again

A/N:

The F!God concept belongs to @harrish6 be sure to check them out!

All characters belong to their rightful owners unless stated otherwise!

Also, whoo! Rewritten chappie! ╰ ('꒳') ╯

All of the chapters are going to be rewritten because I was so goddamn messy and far too lazy to fix my mistakes, I'm doing it now!

Woooo! ᕕ (ᐛ) ᕗ

Also Platonic Yanderes are a thing, there's no incest in this story. 

I'm not comfortable with it even though this is Selfcest.

I mean these guys are literally the same people who are just alternates.

Just.. Wow, I'm weird for shipping this junk. (ಥ⌓ಥ)

Also uh, just so you guys know, this writing was based off from when I was kid and obsessed with yanderes, excuse the cringyness- Yes I'm using that as an justification for being cringy- 

I'm also making it as an excuse for how trashy my writing looks, seriously, it looks like I can't organize paragraphs- Which honestly, I can't-

I'm older now but I'm still as mature as I was when I first started out. :D

I'm also changing a lot of things to fit a better plot and be more legible. (#Rewrites! #I'mTryingOkay?)

______

After a couple weeks of trying to sort out the forced destroyer thing, Ink finally scheduled a meeting.

And this meeting was to integrate Error into the public eye.

The destroyer of worlds, cruel, merciless, crazy Error.

Months before this meeting, Ink had finally snapped out of his blind bias in the middle of a vicious fight and listened to Error spill the beans. Ink realizing his actions with horrifying clarity, did everything he could to try and take back the past.

-He even tried Time Travel, but that's a story for another day.

But it seemed, no matter how hard he tried, the creator couldn't do anything. So instead Ink begged Error for forgiveness.

Apologizing over and over for his mistakes in multiple extravagant, grandiose ways-unfortunately Error didn't understand and just thought Ink was trying to prank him in convoluted ways.

So Ink manned up and apologized as bluntly as he could and surprisingly in the end, Error had accepted.

Ink remembered what Error said, every single word imprinted vividly in his mind, he sighed dreamily as he thought back on it.

-*Kurwoosh*-

-

"Error?" Ink shifted on his feet nervously as he watched said destroyer eye him warily

"uH, YEs INk? W-WHAt dO You WAnT?"

Ink took a deep breath, going over the words in his head again.

But when he looked up the other skeleton was hovering over him looking concerned, and he lost everything he previously prepared.

"Uhh, uhh, huhhh?" He ever so eloquently put out.