𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 17

𝑵𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗:

"So.. we are going to stay in this teapot now?" Kaeya asked as he looked around the mansion. It looked really nice actually. Aether must've worked really hard.

"Yes, we can't stay at Aizawa's hause with too many people, that might disturb him." (Y/n) said and bit her dango.

Venti just ran around the mansion. "I love this mansion! But It would be better if only me and (Y/n) lived in a mansion like this.." Venti whispered the last part.

"I heard that, bard. In your dreams." Diluc said while glaring at Venti. Itto tried to talk to Tubby but he scared Tubby away-

"Thank you for your help, Traveler!" Gorou said as he looked around.

Everyone was happy in here, but something disturbed (Y/n). It felt like some unknown aura was outside the teapot, Aizawa's hause.

Kazuha tapped (Y/n)'s shoulder. "(Y/n), you sensed it too?" Kazuha asked. The girl just nodded. "Kazuha, I think we should check what's happening. It might be a thief." Kazuha agreed with the (H/c) haired girl and they left the teapot without anyone noticing.

They started looking around Aizawa's hause. They didn't see someone here, but still sensed an unfamiliar aura was around them.

(Y/n) walked towards Kazuha and tapped his shoulder. "It looks like nothing is here, Kazuha. But we should be more carefu-" Before the poor girl could finish her sentence, a mist portal appeared under them. They looked at eachother in shock before they both fell in the portal.

"(Y/N)!!!!"

...

"Finally! My precious (Y/n) is here! Ah.. I missed her so much!" A voice said. The girl and Kazuha we're still unconscious and a certain bowl cut boi and the wallet we're arguing over the girl.

"Shut up.." (Y/n) said without opening her eyes. Both Kazuha and her hands we're tied on a chair. Kazuha gained consciousness but didn't say anything. He just looked at the girl in concern. They we're at an abandoned bar, It didn't look that bad to be honest.

"As you wish, my lady. Shut up Childe." The bowl cut boi said and stick his tongue out, this made the wallet angrier.

"Childe, Scara? Mind explaining?" (Y/n) said. Scaramouche just pushed Childe away calmly and cleared his throat.

"Allow me to explain, my lady." Scaramouche said as he put a hand on his chest and smiled. "We did all this for you, join us, and we will protect you. You will get stronger with the villains! And.. your friend here.. should join us as well.." Scaramouche said as he sideglanced at Kazuha. "Also, Shigaraki Tomura wanted to meet you. Along with the other people in League Of Villains."

You just looked at him confused. "Why me and Kazuha out of all people?.. Scaramouche just chuckled at your cute confused expression. "Well, we didn't want you to get out of our sight, my lady. You are important to me. I'm ready to do anything you want." He bowed with a hand on his chest while looking at you.

"Anything?" The girl asked.

"Anything." Scaramouche said with a grin.

"Then, let Kazuha go. If the one you wanted was me, then he has nothing to do with this. Also, tell that Shigaraki Tomura that If he not to touches any of my friends, i will bury him somewhere far from here so he won't see the sunlight again."

Kazuha looked at you in shock. "No! I won't leave this place without you! Please!-" Before Kazuha could finish his sentence, Scaramouche cut him off.

"Your wish is my command, My Lady. It won't be a problem as long as you are with us." Scara said. Kazuha was about to burst into tears, but Scaramouche untied him and he fell in the mist portal again.