The beginning

Deep under the Pacific Ocean, there is a city that has sunken under a large, dormant volcano. This mountain of fire that is now cooled, holds not lava, but the city people believed to be fake, the city of Atlantis. In this city there was a merman, his name was Manny. One day the male mermaid decided to talk to his crush, a mermaid called Celine. He read in a book once about how to get girls so he goes to her while she is in the bathroom. "Hey sexy fish, I think you want to see the fins I hide." He says smugly. "it will cost you 50." Said a voice that wasn't hers, so he moved to the next stall and said the same thing. Soon he got to her stall and she said "who is this?"
"It's manny girl, I know my hot body the way you've been staring."
Celine laugh while she farts rainbows from her butt fin. Manny gets embarrased and runs out crying, and so many learned that his life sucked a lot and why he wasn't allowed to be so close to other mermaids or merman. Yes that is because he got restraining orders from each person, and yes, he is a retard. But that's not a word in Atlantis they call him a fish brain. Manny is a fishbrain all right. So later that evening he got angry at the bullies so he decides to prank them. First was the football captain for him, he put wasabi in his underwear and the wasabi went into the mermaid fins and burned like fire. Next was the cheerleaders, they were easy cause all he had to do was poop his rainbow juice all over them during a cheer. Soo the pricipal found out and he was expelled. And so manny knew what he did so Poseidon the king banished him to the area of humans but in a jail where he could never talk, and so he became a mime. That is how mimes are made.