Askjagden's Guide to Biology, Anatomy, & Physiology: Review Quiz

I have published so many guides on biology, anatomy, and physiology, so I've decided to make a review quiz. The quiz covers all of my guides on biology, anatomy, and physiology, as well as a lot of other things I haven't made guides on, such as scientific method. Have fun! I've also made a list of answers to the quiz in another guide. Try your best. Watch out! It's a lot of questions. If there are any mistakes on details, facts, grammar, spelling, etc., please let me know.

1. What is the word to define the way of using evidence to learn about the natural world?

2. What is the process of gathering information about events or processes in a scrupulous manner?

3. What is information gathered during an experiment called?

4. What is an educated prediction called?

5. What is a well-tested explanation that is strongly supported by evidence?

6. What is the study of living organisms?

7. What is the study of bodily structures of living organisms?

8. What is the study of forms and functions of living organisms?

9. What is the idea that living things could arise from dead things?

10. What is a factor in an experiment that is changed?

11. What is a changing factor in an experiment that the experimenter changes?

12. What is a changing factor that depends on the manipulated variable?

13. What is controlled in an experiment?

14. What is the basic unit of matter?

15. What is a pure substance that cannot be broken down and is made of one type of atom?

16. Name the three subatomic particles of the basic unit of matter.

17. What are atoms that have the same number of protons but different numbers of neutrons?

18. What is a substance that can be broken down and is made up of elements?

19. Name the two chemical bonds.

20. What are groups of atoms called?

21. What are + or - charged atoms called?

22. What are weak, intermolecular forces of attraction between molecules that are not chemical bonds?

23. What is this compound that is made up of two two hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom?

24. What type of molecule is unevenly charged?

25. What is an attraction between same substances?

26. What is an attraction between different substances?

27. What is a material composed of two or more elements or compounds that are physically combined, and hence is easy to take apart?

28. What is a mixture that is made up of substances that are evenly distributed throughout the solution?

29. What is the substance being disolved in a solution?

30. What is the substance in which the answer to #29 dissolves in?

31. What is a mixture of water and nondissolved material?

32. A solution is acidic if it has higher concentrations than pure water of these types of ions.