27

Sorry to keep y'all waiting so long I ended up getting real busy😭✋🏾 but I'm slowly coming back! This the chapter everybody been waiting for☺️ enjoy

Huston Texas
Azyah Cooks
3 weeks later...
Monday 4:00pm

It's been 3 weeks since I was down in Michigan with my sister for her spring break. A couple days after I got back I ended up moving in with Omarion just in case I was pregnant. No, I haven't took a test test even though I did miss my period and still haven't got it. I was just to scared to take one I already knew that I was cause I've been throwing up and having so many crazy cravings and eating a LOT. So I was pregnant Omarion just wanted it to be confirmed.

Right now I was sitting in the living room strolling on my labtop shopping for summer and spring clothes. Pregnant or not it's going to be a hot girl summer with my girls. Omarion had been gone for about 20 mins but it said he would be right back. As I was strolling on fashion nova Omarion walked back in the house.

"Aye Bae that boy NBA youngboy hard as fuck" Omarion said

"Yea" I said still strolling

"What you looking at?" Omarion asked

"Summer clothes.." I said with my eyes glued to the screen

"Here go take em now I'm not about to argue with your ass nomo about it" Omarion said

Omarion had thew a bag with pregnancy tests in it and I rolled my eyes. Might as well take it so he can leave me alone about it.

"Gimme like 5 mins Omarion Damn" I said

"Watch yo fucking tone" Omarion said

"Yea" I said

Omarion has been on my ass about me being pregnant. I did say I was going to take a test after I didn't get my period when it was suppose to and I still haven't got it. But now was the time to actually find out. As I was thinking Omarion snatched my Mac book out my hands and closed it.

"Man go take that test you can do this shit later" Omarion said throwing it on the couch

"You break my shit you buying me another one" I said

"Bae go bruh I'm done talking go take it" Omarion said

"Okay" I said getting up

"Omarion stayed in a pent house apartment so it was upstairs and downstairs which meant we had 2 bathrooms. I decided to go to the one down here. I got up and grabbed the bag and walked to the bathroom and shut the door.

He lucky I have to pee because if I didn't he would've had to wait a couple hours.

I opened up the test and read the directions. Hopefully I don't pee on my hand trying to pee on this stick. I took the cap off the test and pulled my pants down and started peeing. After I was finished I wiped flush the toilet and put the cap back on the test and started washing my hands. I was going to wait about 3 mins like the box said. I'm not going to lie I'm nervous as hell.. that's why I was taking a long time to find out but now is the time.