8

''Mr. Stark, it smells like a new car in here.''

I kept on changing glazes at the man who has long black hair tied in half with the monk attire and the one who has brown hair that reaches his shoulders and covers the right side of his face. Seems that they are fighting over a USB. Who fights over a USB?

''Edith.'' Not knowing my actions, I found myself approaching them slowly while I activated my spider suit. They seem not to notice me as I swung through the walls and finally got near them. My next move was unplanned to see that I instinctively pointed my web shooters to the USB that the brown-haired man was holding. 

I widened both of my eyes when I caught the USB in my hand, realizing my mistake. Shit, why did I do that? I should've just stayed up there watching them. Both of the guys stopped fighting as both of them turned and looked at me. ''HEY! are you the one from Youtube? Give me the USB back.'' Said the guy with the one who was wearing a monk attire, which is soon followed by a groan coming out of me. Oh my God, again with Youtube. The first thing that I'm going to do when I will meet Doctor Strange again is to make everyone forget about me.

''You seem to not get it, that thing could do anything to the collider. Like destroying the city and opening up a multiverse.'' The other guy who looks emo spoke to me, mentioning the USB with a terrified voice. Did I hear that right? Opening a multiverse?

Seeing that everything was on this USB I had an idea of making them spill everything about this madness. ''Sup guys, so, seeing that I got the USB right now, that means I got the power and what I'm suggesting is we should just have a chat on a Caffe!'' I exclaimed easily. I shut my mouth as soon as I noticed that it was probably the worst solution I'd ever heard. 

''This is the worst solution I've ever heard.'' The emo boy pointed out that his opponent nodded in agreement. 

Never, In a million years I think that I could've just stopped a fight against opening up a Multiverse. I'm so cool and I also brought the two guys to the cafe that Gojo bring me on the first day we met. ''YOOOOO so I'm Y/n Parker and you guys are?'' I introduced myself with a smile.

I've been practicing my introduction on my mirror two times a day. HAHAH

''Junpei'' The emo boy introduced. He is such a softie and he seems cute for some reason that made my heart melt. Maybe I should invite Megumi here and join the emo gang- but no. I'm here to find out about this multiverse thing. 

''Why should I tell you my name, you monkey.'' Excuse me what? Did he just call me a monkey? Is he blind or-? Without thinking about my next move I casually replied ''I maybe am a monkey but I got the biggest banana.'' SHIT- that came out very wrong. I learned that joke from Gojo so, it's him to blame. Man, every time. Every time.

''OH MY GOD! I take that back, SORRY!'' I bowed and apologized countless times as the two guys looked at me as if I need some major help. ''Hmm, You sound like someone familiar to me. I'm Suguru Geto.'' He introduced, with a smirk. I'm in the Ghetto Ratatata.

''Yeah so please explain to me about all of this,'' I stated to them while sipping my latte before turning my attention to them fully. From what I can tell is that Junpei is on the good side and Ghetto is the opposite. ''Right. So, That USB flash drive designed to disable the collider, warning that the machine could destroy the city if it's reactivated again.'' Junpei explained. 

reactivated again.

This got me all wondering. Did he say reactivated again? If yes, that means It has been activated before. There has been a huge possibility that I was sent here because of that trigger, right at the exact moment where we were disintegrating in my universe.

''So, guessing that you were trying to get the USB from Ghetto, that means you were trying to destroy the machine, right?'' I turned to Junpei as he nodded in an instant. ''And I will do anything to achieve this intention,'' Ghetto added. 

''I didn't ask, man.'' 

As soon as I wanted to ask another question, my phone suddenly rang. I picked up my phone from my pocket and stared at the caller ID, thinking if I should pick it up or not. It was my very chaotic teacher, Gojo Siwa. I let out a sigh as I picked it up. ''moshi mosh~'' His annoying voice was heard. 

''Who is that?'' Ghetto asked, being interested. ''Oh, it's my teacher, Gojo Satoru,'' I said, as suddenly Ghetto's face was scrunched up in disgust. 

''Gojo Satoru...'' Ghetto muttered with a dark aura surrounding him. Wait- why did he say Gojo's name with so much antipathy and bitterness? Is he perhaps gay?

''are you..?''

Ghetto turned to me as he has this annoying expression on him. ''what?'' He spat. Holy shit- Is he into men? because the way he muttered Gojo's name kinda gave me that vibe ya know hahah.  

''are you perhaps into men? not that I blame you, he is good-looking but sometimes you just wanna slap the hell out of him, righto?'' 

.. 

''You foolish monkey!'' I shared a blaring laugh with Junpei as he seemed to read the aura around us. 

''BE WHO YOU ARE FOR YOUR PRIDE!!'' 

''SHUT UP OR I WILL KILL YOU AND HIM.'' Ghetto threatened us while pointing at Junpei as he referred him to Junpei. How rude. 

''ara ara I'm still here you know.'' 

Oh shit, I forgot that Gojo is still on the phone so I turned my back against them and did something that would bring menace the society. ''Hey Gojo, can you come here to the cafe?''