Bang Chan || Waiting For Us

prompt : slow dancing to Waiting For Us with chan

- - - -

(play song whenever, it just makes it better."

slowly turning the door nob to the side and letting the door crack open. "chan?" you call out quietly, announcing your presence into his recording studio.

"yeah?" the voice of your boyfriend calls out quietly, very evident he's trying to focus on something.

"can i come in?" you question, taking in his consideration.

"yeah, come right in love." he speaks a little clearer. you then open the door enough for you to go in and close it behind you quietly. "is everything okay?" he questions, facing you when you turn around and look over at him. he then opens his arms up wide inviting you into a hug.

"everything's fine, just missed you." you respond walking over to him and let him wrap his arms around your torso and rest his head on your chest. you then wrap your arms around his neck and mess with his hair.

you look behind him to see a recording of a song on display that he's working on and his headphones over the corner of the monitor.

"i missed you too, but i'm almost done, after we can go out to eat, okay?" he whispers up at you and tilts his head to look up at you, and his chin on your chest.

"sounds good, i'll let you get back to work." you reply, leaning down to give him a soft kiss before backing up and sitting on the couch in the corner of the room.

you go to pull out your phone but instead you find your eyes lingering on chan, who has his headphones on and his soundboard out. working on the new song that he aims to be perfection.

he has never failed to amaze you, through the 9 months you two have been dating he has always put you first. whenever you needed him, he was there. his will never, not show his admiration for you. you are his first priority and he is yours.

you smile to yourself before finally giving into scrolling on social media for the time being.

after a half hour of going through all your social medias, chan speaks through the silence. "(y/n)." you hum, looking up at him. "come here." he says standing up with a small smile ghosting his face. you're slightly confused but get up and walk towards him anyways.

he turns away from you and towards his computer when you end up next to him. "what do you need?" you question, placing your hand on his shoulder.

"lets just listen to this song." he softly says, smiling up at you as he presses play on the song he was working on. he picks up your hand that was in his shoulder as he stands up and pulls you towards the center on the room.

"chan-"

"lets just- lets just enjoy this. i've missed you so much." he softly says, letting go of your hand. and instead places both of his hands on your waist.

you look up at him softly and wrap you arms around his neck and interlock your fingers together. he slowly starts to sway from side to side.

his voice is the first one to go in the song out making your eyes go wide. "i've always loved your voice so much." you say and step closer to him as he pulls you closer so there's not much space left between the two of you.

you let your head fall onto his chest and he starts to sway back and forth in little movements, enjoying the presence and warmth you give him. you look up at him tracing the outline of his face. "i love you." you whisper. he gives a loving smile before ducking his head and pressing his lips softly on yours.

"i love you too (y/n)." he whispers against your lips. you pull back and lay your head on his chest. he starts to quietly sing the song out loud which caught you off guard because he doesn't normally like singing live to you. you look up at him with a open mouth smile.

he slightly pulls away and grabs one of your hands and slightly tugs it to a side indicating he wants to spin you. you let go and slow him to slowly spin you. the both of you letting out small laughs. he then pulls you back into him, pushing as close as possible.

he looks down at you with soft eyes before slowly pressing his lips to you once again. giving a slow and passionate kiss. you go to pull away but not quick enough as chan gives you another peck before pushing your head back into his chest.

"i'm right here."