Bio

Name: Y/n Doe

Age: 18

DOB: Redacted

Ability level: Unkown

Tier Rank: Unkown

Ability name: Wolf

Type: Passive

Ability explanation: Y/n has the ability to copy his closest friends using there ability, and buffing said copies.

Now not to make him over powered he can only use 4 at a time, but he can switch between abilities, and combine them like John.

He has experience with killing people do to the fact that the military wanted to weaponize his ability, and make it more powerful with the help of experiments he has gain the nickname "The Wolf" due to the fact each time he uses his ability he gains a set of wolf ears, and a tail. Which glow, and do not effect him overall.

Bio: Being experimented on, and working out has built him up into the military. Due to very little schooling the military decided to allow him to go back to his home, and family, finally able to go to school. John is absolutely scared of Y/n, but knows that he wont step in unless he has too.

He knows what happened to John, and blames Claire for it. He wants Claire far away from John as he is a little protective towards John now.

Hates: Arlo, Claire, People that are all bark.

Likes: Making deals with people, Breaking the law, proving John's point is right(About hierarchy).

He's good at making deals, and manipulating people into doing what he wants because of this. People have traded many things with our MC, even there body's. (All the character are aged up.)

So except for Wellstone High it'll be Wellstone Collage, and except for New Boston middle school. It'll be high school. As to keep the sexual parts legal. I don't need to go on the FBI watch list. 🤣🤣

Girls in the Harem

Elaine
Seraphina
Remi
Ceciel
Maybe more? If you want request them.

Is there anything else I should add? Oh yeah.

Y/n knows about Spectre, and what the drugs they have can do. Especially sense they were made to practically take him out. Even though Spectre doesn't know who "The Wolf" real name is or what he looks like.

Skills:

Hacking
Martial Arts
Manipulation
Fire arms(He knows how to use them).

That's about it. I hope you all will enjoy. I made a lot of mistakes already, but I'm at work lmao. Alright see y'all in the next chapter. Peace!