The Beginning

No one's Pov:

It was a normal day, and then Miriam and the group (Y/n is not part of it yet) then they watched a Devon the employee. And Mei had to leave already and Miriam stopped her for a sec.

Miriam's Pov:

There's no way imma let her go yet until she pass the test, so I tested her and she left. "Yea she's definitely controlled.😑" I said. "Mhm" Abby answered. "Alright imma go so bye-!" I quickly said but Abby stopped me.

"What's a rush? Are you meeting someone?" Abby questioned. "Nooooo I just need be back home that's all." I lied. "Sureee" Priya said. "You know, you could've introduced them to us right?" Abby said. "Well like I said, there's no one." I said. "Okay okay then, byeee." Abby then left and then Priya.

And then I looked at the time and quickly left till I got infront of my house and Y/n was waiting. "Hey! What take you so long?" Y/n questioned. "Oh well my friends were holding me up sooo." I responded. "Alright, let's go." Y/n said.

Then we started walking, Y/n was walking and I was riding my skateboard. "So what were you up to?" Y/n said. "Nothing" "Oh okay."

Y/n's Pov:

I kept walking and Miriam was looking at me then stopped her skateboard and got off. I realized and stopped, "what happened?" I said. "Well I promised I was gonna teach you how to ride my skateboard." "Oh, well I didn't know you were gonna do it."

"I always keep my promises though. But anyways." Miriam was teaching me but I was afraid I was gonna fall so I didn't move and I just stood on the skateboard. "Hey cmon you can do it!" Miriam cheered me. "What if I fall?" "Don't worry, I'll catch you" Miriam promised.

I took a deep breath and rode and I was gonna fall so I did but Miriam caught me. "See? I told you I would catch you." Miriam chuckled. I blushed a little and looked away.

Miriam's Pov:

I then helped them up, "Alright, let's let's home already, it's starting to get late." I said. Then we left home, we lived on the same street and went home.