𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝐹𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒

"𝐼 𝑆ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑡𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢"
ⵊ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜɪs ɪᴅᴇᴀ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ɪ ᴡᴀs ᴍᴀʟᴀᴅᴀᴘᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴅᴀʏᴅʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ sᴏ
ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ <3
----------
You knew them since childhood, Rika was your first friend but then she became friends with a shy boy. Something inside you dislike him because he always took Rika away from you, yet when ever he looked as if he was going to cry you couldn't help but want to protect him.

Thus began the friendship between the three, you can tell Rika liked him with how she seemed to glow when he was around. Yet something inside your stomach churned with the thought of both being together.

Today was baseball practice so you stayed after school, you loved playing baseball. The rush of batting the ball, the blood gushing into your legs to keep you moving. Today was Yutas birthday yet here you were stuck in practice, thankfully Rika promised to keep yuta from leaving so you can spend the day together.

When practice ended you headed towards the playground, from the distance you saw the exchange happen right in front of your eyes. Ah, they look so good together. Rika noticing your presence smiled "N/n! Me and Yuta are going to get married in the future! Will you be-" before she could continue I patted her back giving her a cheeky grin "oi! How dare youuu! Trying to one up my gift to yuta!" trying to change the subject.

"I have my present but it's at home! I bet it'll be 1000% better!" I exclaimed with a small pout, gaining a small giggle from Rika and Yuta. "It bet it will Y/n!.." Yuta smiled "why don't we go to your house to play games on your compture and then you get to show Yuta his present?" Rika added which I agreed. "you got him a bat didnt you?" Rika muttered near me so Yuta wouldn't hear, which caused me to look away embarrassed gaining a giggle from her.

Walking towards my house I saw the two Interwind their arms together, ignoring the pain in your chest you began to rant about baseball. The rant was more for you to distract your heart bursting, and causing you to cry. Hearing a loud screech I turn my head towards a truck heading towards me, it's as if time was slowing down my mind screaming for my body to run yet my body not responding. Feeling someone tug at me I turn to face Rika trying to save me, sadly there wasn't enough time and only caused for her demise.

I couldn't feel anything, I laid on the ground as I began to hear people surround us. I have to get up, I have to make sure Yuta and Rika were ok, but I couldn't getting myself to stand up. I couldn't feel my legs, turning my head just a bit I found the answer. My lower half was still in between the trucks tires, seeing my own lower body between the truck blood covering the pavement and truck struck fear into me. I was going to die, no one would be able to survive this not even a miracle could save me..ah, I hope Rika and Yuta are safe.

My eyes began to feel heavy, I was dying with every second. I could see the people that surround me telling to try to hold on, yet in their eyes I could see the truth they knew nothing could save me. With that I finally closed my eyes letting a final breathe escape my mouth.

"𝕊ᴏ𝑟𝚛𝕪.."

By the time I opened my eyes again I saw nothing, but darkness suddenly without warning I saw a blinding light in front of me, that must be where I'm suppose to go huh? "Are you leaving y/n?" Stopping in my tracks from a familiar voice causing me to turn my head only to stop my gaze at girl who I wished wasn't here, her brunette hair, the dress she worn today were the same, "Rika! W..what are you doing here..Oh god..don't tell me.." my worst thoughts became true Rika gave her signature giggle "did you believe I was just gonna stand there and let you get hit?" My breathing stopped for a second as tears began to rapidly leave my eyes, getting on my knees I began to apologize to Rika for dragging her into this mess.

After a few seconds Rika spoke "You like yuta don't you y/n?" My eyes began to widen as I lifted my head and stared into Rikas eyes ".." I couldn't respond I didn't want to lie but how would she think? Her best friend liking her future husband.., Rika sighed and began to pat my head "I knew it, I could see the way you stared at him but..I also saw the way you stared at me..- Those words leaving her mouth caused me to stay frozen, she knew..?- I love him but-..I also love you y/n..before you came from practice me and Yuta agreed to have you as our lover! But you interrupted me!" she held onto my hand, and with the other she made me face towards her I could see the tint of a red hue on her cheeks "let's both get married to Yuta, together we will protect him." Before I could respond I felt soft lips on my own, it was a small peck yet I couldn't help the tears that continue to flowed down my cheeks become worse, My world seemed to freeze, I could stay here forever but a certain shy, kind and crybaby Yuta wasn't here..so it wasn't complete.

Slowly lifting my body up I held onto her hand back and giving it a small squeeze as if the fear of her being just my imagination and her disappearing terrified me.."yeah..let's go protect Yuta after all..he didn't receive the bat yet..let's go Rika..together!" Locking my hands with her.

We strayed away from the shining white light and went together into the darkness, hoping to reunite with our beloved Yuta.

That day Yuta Okkotsu gained Two curses onto him who vowed to protect him. Y/n keeps Rika in check so she doesn't kill everyone. At first Yuta was terrified but of course he couldn't bare to hate his two future Wives(or wife and husbandᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ).

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐻𝑖𝑠 𝐹𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒|-𝑦. 𝑂𝑘𝑘𝑜𝑡𝑠𝑢 🎉