The situation.

Im Lunar and even though this account has 0 followers I wanted to share some things.

Here is the original description of this account set by a previous owner: (This is a oc based account? (I don't think this is even active anymore), but the roleplay isn't really a thing now and I made my ocs that was in it into my own thing, I have no idea what this account will be used for at this point.
Maybe this'll get used for the owners purposes? Who knows.)
  This was set after I cut contact with these people. I myself apologize for acting harshly in the last few moments of our time together. I acted rude in response of what happened but never put them through the hell they put me through. This is a petty action of mine but we are still people who were hurt, and want some sort of justice. My justice is this little statement.
Both of the owners are my previous emotional abusers. One has apologized and stated that they had changed but it felt fake. Them stating they changed so much but not acting like it provoked me into not giving them respect on return. The other owner had never apologized but im patient enough to wait. I haven't a clue what happened after the very moment I left, one of them blocked me and some friends encouraged me to cut them both off, all I know from details is that main things such as my old main oc's backround (Jane) had been removed and not a trace of myself was left on the account. All erased. I last checked the account wanting to re-read some of my stories but again seeing them gone made me realize that if anything I wasent going to let them try to erase what happened here. These ocs meant alot to us and personally they still do mean alot to me.

  In conclusion both previous owners were my emotional abusers. I acted rudly in return during our last moments in defense and apologize. Though the actions they had done can be listed I prefer not to, this already must be embarrassing enough. All ocs here from my knowledge have been separated and the stories will remain up for my personal documentary and nostalgia. I hope that both of you, Kyler and Jocelyn, will remember these moments and grow from this experience. For no longer please don't hurt anyone else.

   Final notes to my old friends.
   Kyler, im aware how mean I was during our last moments, I feel like even you knew we were afraid you'd end up horribly like us, all I wanted in return was a single genuine apology but that was only given to me with a question mark stating you didn't really care at that moment. I did. I don't care how you wish for yourself to be perceived but the least you could have done was try to understand and really mean the apology. At this moment I don't care how long it takes I will wait for that apology even if I die before it happens. Good luck dude.

May 3rd, 2022. You have dissapointed me further Kyler.

  Jocelyn, to this day you make me sick. The near mention of your name causes fear in me but I hope you get a hold of yourself, even now I will gladly still hold up my title of being "Your shoulder to cry on." I hoped that one day I won't need to be your shoulder because you'd feel better, but I never knew it would be because you had enough of me. You can't just say you've changed over and over, your actions say much more than that.

           -Lunar <3
  PS: Previous owners can have completely different views and thats okay.