06: 💝𝐈 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨💝

Heyy Guyssssssss ?
Kiddaa ?
I hope all are fine ?
How was chapter 04 ?
I hope i didn't made you all disappointed.
Anyways inline comments are love 💕
So please kar dena 🥲🤓

Happy reading ♥️

[Recap :- They were i.e., AarShub were going for the talk :)]

, AarShub were going for the talk :)]

So finally they reach Aarna's room.,

Aarna's room

Aarna's room.
Pic:- Pinterest.

Finally they reach her room., Nd seeing her room a sudden calmness spread on Shubman's body. He couldn't help but utter.

"Your room is so beautiful, nd simple Aarna.", utter Shubman so softly. listening her name from his mouth she directly looked at him nd there eyes meet for the first time.

Current passed through there body when there eyes meet, nd for Shubman seeing her he was sure sure in one thing this girl standing right infront of him is the 'ONE' nd she can take his breath away if he looked at her for another minute, but still wanted to looked at her never blinking his eyes.

Shubman.
Damn, she is a goddess, damn fuck it., How can someone be this beautiful this gorgeous, isn't it a crime Ms.Beautiful that you're looking this beautiful, i mean i know I'm sounding dramatic now but yeah i have seen a lot of beautiful girls but she she is fucking beautiful she is so simple just the way i like damn when she look at me for the first time nd that too, in my eyes, Oh God what was that my breath stops for some time, i couldn't even blink my eyes., I have never felt this before, never in my life the emotions rushing inside me the crunch i felt in my stomach when she looked at me, i never felt this before but i know one thing im, not gonna let her go away from me nd yeah she-she is the "ONE"

Seeing him looking at her this intensely, Aarna do what she was good at it since the time she saw his picture, yeah she blushed nd seeing her looking down blushing Shubman was proud as if he achieved a big success by making her blush he smirked proudly looking at her.

When Roohi came to her room knocking. Nd seeing them like this she was sure something happened.

She cleared her throat announcing her arrival.