Prologue

The strong smell of sulfur and smoke wafted through the air, created by the cackling flames that engulf any surface it touched. Dusk dragons flew through the sky, spitting burning flames at anyone who dared to escape by flight, while hellhounds lashed out on anyone who dared escape from the burning kingdom. From the window of her balcony, the Queen couldn't stand seeing her kingdom burn any longer. She quickly turned to the guard that stood by the door, giving him an order before leaving the room to go save her kingdom.

From the gate's entrance, a large figure emerged from the smoke and ash, shifting through the air. Large horns on both side of their head, razor-sharp teeth gleamed in the flames, dark tufts of grey fur covered their body, with muddy hooves that stomped through the kingdom. A large slam of their hoof made themselves clear to the remaining citizens.

The remaining citizens hid from the large creature known as the King of Lunaris; King Tsukino. His glowing red eyes scanned the area, seeing a few citizens hiding underneath some rubble from a broken and burned house. Sticking his arm out, palm facing forward, a smoky-red stream of smoke fled from his hand and surrounded the rubble of the house, lifting it with ease. He swung his arm to the side, throwing the pieces of brick and wood to an unknown area. The noise boomed through the flames as he stomped towards them, the ground shaking with eery step he took.

Getting to the poor, helpless family, he lifts a man up into the air by his neck. The man struggled to get out of the King's monstrous grip, but kept failing. "Tell me, mortal. Where is your Queen. This wouldn't be a fair fight without her, now would it?" He asks, his raspy voice made the man shiver with fear as he stops struggling. In jumbled words, the man spoke.

"I-I have n-no i-idea... p-ple-please sir, l-let me go. Please, sp-spare us," he cries as his eyes glide toward his family, their faces and bodies covered in ash and dirt. The King laughed, his voice shaking his entire body and the mans before he lifted his hand and the stream of smoke emerged from his hand, once more. It surrounded the mans head before King Tsukino clenched his hand into a fist, making the man's head explode into bits and pieces. Brains and flesh scattered everywhere around them. His family screaming as the man's wife covered her children's eyes from the horrid sight.

The now dead man fell limp, his arms falling to his side as all color from his lifeless body faded. King Tsukino dropped the corpse, it falling with a thud before he stomped on the body, making more guts and flesh fly everywhere. He laughed once more. "I'm not going to ask again. Where is your Queen?" He asked, his voice becoming harsher by the second.

Then, an angelic voice called out to him. "I'm right here, King Tsukino." The King looked up and saw the woman he has been looking for. The beautiful woman with large white-scaled wings and tail. Her dress flowing as she floated mid-air. He smirked and walked closer to her.

"Ah, there you are. Now, this is war! If you give me what I want, then I can stop everything right here and now," he bargained, yet the Queen didn't seem pleased at that. She scoffed before she spoke.

"You won't stop this war and I won't let you see her, you foul monster. Now, I suggest you leave before your ass gets beaten." She threatened as King Tsukino just laughed.

"If it's a fight you want, then a fight you'll get!" He shouted as he swung his arm forward, the smokey-red mist of smoke emerged from his palm, headed straight toward the Queen; however, she was prepared, swinging her own arm as a smokey-blue mist of smoke blasting from her palm, clashing with the smokey-red, creating a smokey-purple smoke in the middle, where a bright light flashed throughout the battlefield.