10

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Currently I was trying to sleep, being under the impression that I was still on the couch with Shota and Hailey, but a small pair of hands nudging at my shoulder says otherwise.

"Mommy wake up, Mr Shota made breakfast" I heard my daughter say, making my eyes open to her little smile.

"He did?" "Yeah, kinda thought I should of thanked you for coming by yesterday" my boyfriend said, sitting down a plate of waffles, eggs, bacon, and also a glass of orange juice, Hailey opting for a juice box.

"Thank you handsome" "mhm it's nothing" Shota said, pecking my lips before grabbing his plate and sitting on the couch with me while Hailey ran off to her room cause apparently her show was on.

"So did you sleep well?" I asked Shota as we started to eat "yeah I slept great, I'm sure you did to, didn't even wake up when Hailey hit you with the remote"

"that was her? I thought I was getting beat up in my dream" I said, laughing along with Shota "Yeah well least you slept well, but I did wanna ask you about something" "wassup?"

"Who's Devon?"

At the mention of the name I had looked at Shota surprised, not thinking he'd know the name to Hailey's dad.

"Uh did something happen?" I asked, lowering my voice cause Hailey's never actually met her dad, even despite my efforts of trying to at least let them meet.

"He actually called me while I was cooking, Y/n I don't particularly mind about your past and I love Hailey with my heart, but should I be worried for you two?" Shota asked, sincerity in his voice.

"To be honest I don't know, Devon's never done anything physical but it was definitely some things said, especially when I got pregnant before he left with my best friend" I said, kind of spit balling at the end.

"Well just so you know you can always call me, and I'll definitely come over here if he says anything or shows up" Shota said and I nodded, wrapping my arms around him in a hug.

After that little moment me and Shota decided to take Hailey out to go shopping.

"You need me to help with anything?" He asked as I picked out Hailey's clothes.

"Nah I'm good, once I get her ready I can get ready after you" I said "you sure?" "I mean I'd there supposed to be another option?" "Well there is one, but maybe it's to early" "what?" I asked as Hailey walked into the bathroom to brush her teeth.

"We could always get ready together, would save some time" Shota suggested, scratching the back of his neck.

To be honest I didn't mind the suggestion, I mean we're only getting ready right?

Anyways once Hailey was ready and she was watching some educational show, me and Shota left to my room, picking out an outfit for the day before going into my bathroom.

At first neither of us made a move to pull our clothing off and I was a bit nervous, but eventually Shota had pulled his shirt off and I completely forgot what I was stressing over.

Shota had a pretty obvious v line and he had a nice chest and abs, making me realize he probably works out a bit.

"You gonna keep staring?" He asked, snapping me out of my thoughts, my eyes moving up to his face.

"I wasn't staring" "sure" after Shota said that I had pulled off my clothes, also secretly watching him pull the rest of his off.

Maybe it was a bit perverted but I couldn't help but look down, heat rushing to my face as I saw what was exactly between Shota's legs.

'Guess Quincy was right, the tired ones are demons' I thought before stepping into the shower, Shota standing behind me.

As the hot water hit our bodies I had felt Shota move around a bit.

"You know you're beautiful right?" "Are you saying this because we're naked or do you truly mean it?" "Mm both" "I- thank you for your honesty" I said.

As I moved to grab my wash cloth, Shota grabbed it before me.

"Relax, let me help" he said quietly into my ear, sending a sensation down between my legs.

Just for a second my breath had caught in my throat as Shota pressed the soapy cloth onto my stomach.

Silently in my head I was panicking a little, feeling something on my ass as Shota helped clean me, his focus not even worried about my eyes watching his each move.

Shota was kind of gentle with my though, still adding some pressure to actually get me clean, but he was still carful of hurting me.

Basically this went on till Shota had cleaned my entire body.

"You know you didn't have to do all of that?" "I know, but why not?" He simply said and I rolled my eyes.

"Well least let me then" "you sure? You don't need to" "but I want to" I said and Shota had cracked a smile, placing a rag in my hand.

"Go on then" he said waiting on me to make a move.

It was a little nerve wrecking trying to not look down as I rubbed the rag on Shota's chest, feeling just how broad it was, but also kind of soft.

My hands began to move further down to his abs, seeing a few scars that I could only guess were from fights in the past, something I didn't mind because I did to.

Since I was looking down it was pretty hard to not look at Shota's dick, it's size way bigger then the average, a few veins running along it to.

I had stopped all movement and I knew Shota was watching me, a deep chuckle erupting from him.

"How about you dry off and finish getting ready whil I finish up?" He said, my eyes snapping back up to his face.

"Y-yeah that's fine" I said, embarrassed that I had been caught looking.

After all of that and finally getting dressed, allowing Shota to do the hairstyle he wanted, we were basically ready
Hair and fit check

After all of that and finally getting dressed, allowing Shota to do the hairstyle he wanted, we were basically readyHair and fit check

Aizawa's fit

Once me and Shota were dressed and he got finished with my hair, we had left the bathroom, heading over to Hailey so I could get her things for the day, the three of us heading out once she was ready

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1096