𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 18

𝑵𝒐 𝒐𝒏𝒆'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗:

(Y/n) didn't return home that day. She decided to stay with Scaramouche and Childe because the wallet somehow found a lot of money and bought a huge mansion.💀

The others we're searching for her everywhere and they also informed Aizawa about this, if the pro heroes find the girl with the villains, she fucked up.

But they we're currently watching horror movies in Childe's mansion. Don't ask the reason.

(Y/n) had a warm blanket around her and the only place that wasn't covered was her face. İt looked cute actually. Childe was hugging (Y/n) and was trying to pretend that he wasn't scared from the movie.

And Scaramouche was glancing at Childe during the movie so he won't do anything to his lady.

(Y/n) was just chilling while drinking matcha latte.

"C-Can we just watch something els- AH!" Childe covered his eyes with your blanket because there was a jumpscare..

"No we won't change it you coward,t's not even that scary." Scaramouche said while rolling his eyes. Childe gasped dramatically with a hand on his chest.

"How dare you!" Childe said and hugged (Y/n) while pouting. Scara just glared at Childe. "Don't touch my lady without her permission!" He slapped Childe's head.

"It's alright Scaramouche. Let's just watch the movie, I don't mind him touching." Childe smirked at Scara and hugged you again.

"Then.. do you mind if i touch you?"

Scaramouche asked while smirking. Childe glared at him while (Y/n) wasn't looking.

"That sounded.. so wrong" (Y/n) said with an straight face but her eyebrows we're up. Scaramouche just blushed and furrowed his eyebrows while Childe was trying so hard to hold his anger in.

Suddenly, they heard the door bell and flinched. "(Y/n), hide! It can be the pro heroes!" Childe said. (Y/n) quickly teleported to the roof using electro, but with the blanket.

Scaramouche opened the door and saw.. All Might and Aizawa. "Hey there young hero! Do you perhaps know someone named (Y/n) (L/n)?" All Might asked. Scaramouche was about to open his mouth but Childe quickly covered it from behind.

"Ahaha! Of course we don't! Who even is that?? Ahaha!" Childe said while sweatdropping. Scaramouche bit his hand and Childe was trying not to scream infront of the heroes.

"That's suspicious.." Aizawa whispered to All Might. "They said it was two mans named Scaramouche and Childe right?" All Might whispered back. Aizawa nodded and looked at them again.

"What are your names?" Aizawa asked. Childe was first to speak, he loved introductions. "My name is Tar-" Scaramouche kicked his legs causing him to fall down.

"His name is Jason." Scaramouche said calmly. Aizawa and All Might looked at eachother for a second.

"You two are acting pretty suspicious,  are you hiding something?" All Might asked. Childe was sweating and Scaramouche didn't even care because he knew they wouldn't be able to find his lady.

"No, this boy here is drunk right now that's why he's acting like this. Please accept my apology for his actions." Scaramouche said while glaring at Childe. Aizawa and All Might nodded.

"Alright. Thank you for answering our questions." Aizawa said and they started walking away with All Might.

(Y/n) teleported again and watched the two argue.

"WHY DİD YOU COVER MY MOUTH?!"

"BECAUSE WE HAD TO ACT LİKE WE DİDN'T KNOW HER!"

"I WAS GOİNG TO SAY NO!!"

"WELL YOU BİT MY HAND AND KİCKED MY LEGS SO YOU DESERVED İT"

"YOU LİTTLE WALMART ED SHEERA-"

(Y/n) stepped between them and sighed.
"İs this really the right time to argue? What if someone saw me with you guys and they report it to All Might and Aizawa sensei?"

Scaramouche's eyes widened. "I didn't think about that.." Childe glared at Scaramouche. "You should've just acted like we we're not in the mansion and kept the door closed!"

Scaramouche glared back at Childe. "I thought It was the fucking pizza you ordered stupid!" (Y/n) just facepalmed at their low ıq level.

"Let's just go to sleep alright? I have to go to school tomorrow anyways." (Y/n) said calmly. Childe and Scaramouche agreed and they went to see great dreams.

Except Childe he saw Jeff The Killer in his dreams

725 𝚆𝙾𝚁𝙳𝚂! (𝑆𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟!)