Jade's Banana X The Stairs X Logan's Banana

The banana stared at the stairs with half lidded eyes. Its eyes stalked over the other bananas stunning yellow skin, focusing on the long, swollen end. As they made eye contact, they reminisced last night events for a brief moment, before quickly focusing on their main point of interest. The thing they had both been lusting over for the past week, the stairs. It's radiant grey skin had been in their minds, as they had pleasured themselves late into the night. They began to walk towards the stairs.

Their eyes locked and Jade's Banana reached over to Logan's, their stem gently ghosting over the end, sending shivers down their back. Their dick was now almost painfully hard and dripping precum, coating Jade's bananas tip and making the stairs throb in anticipation. As Logans Bananas let out a moan, Jade's bananas slowly reached over, gently probing the stairs hole, making Logan's banana pull back. It closed around Jade's bananas erection and rubbed it's finger over the slit. As Jade's Banana let out a strangled cry, their fingers jolted into the stairs entrance, causing them to wince slightly, making it clear that they had not been fucked in a long time, if ever. Despite this as the pace began to even out, the stairs began to buck into Jade's Bananas fingers, whimpering and moaning in estacy. Jade's Banana slowly pulled out their fingers, curving them and rubbing them against her slick walls. As they pulled out, they pushed the head of Logan's Banana down, leading them towards the stairs entrance. Without hesitation, Logan's Banana stuck it's light yellow tongue out, dragging it teasingly  around the stairs hole, before giving in to their pleads and thrusting in, almost drowning at the wetness.