The Fight for the Throne of Heaven

Chapter 1 :  The good old days.

In a town called Merithe, the people lived in happiness, never in their life did they forget the Lord for all the good things that has happened in another day without harm, neither did the Lord...

One sunny morning, the people were preparing for the feast day of Mary, Mother of God. The bakers we're baking up a storm, a delicous cake and dilectible treats, while the butchers cut heaping pounds of steaks, farmers cut down healthy  wheat as offerings for Our Mother. The day was beautiful as always. As the people of Merithe was busy preparing for the feast, three kids, 13 years old Dekro ,15 years old drakie and 8 years Miriam, they were playing board games and other activities when Dekro said" this is boriiiiing can go by old man Mack's place"  "NO" yelled Miriam " NO NO NO NO NOOOOO" she repeatedly yelled "what should I do" Drakie wondered, being the only adult in the group " uhhh, okay guys thats enough" he said in his best manly voice he could say " lets go old man Macks's place an-" "NOOOOO NO NO" Miriam interrupted " well you're the only one  who doesn't want to, looks like you're gonna have to stay here then haha" Dekro teased " okay then, Miriam I promise i'll carry you on my back the whole way" " you promise?" miriam said " I promise " Drackie said in a assuring voice "YAAAAAAAY" Miriam cheered in glee.       

As the triple went along the path going to Mr. Mack's store they felt shivers across their spines for the path to old man Mack's place was a dark alleyway. "Rumor has it that this place was haunted place because of all the murders here" said Drakie " on second thought I just wanna go back now, lets go hehehe" cried Dekro in a nervous tone " now come on you we're the one who insisted to go here, there no wussing out now" cried Miriam in a brave voice"just pull out that thingymajig Mr.Mack gave you" " its not that simple doing it you need to be in danger to make it work" "lets just hope we don't get in danger " Drakie cried out in a scared voice " lets just get on with it" yelled Miriam. 

The alleyway seemed  to take forever, Dekro looked around as if someone or something was going to pop out any second " are you sure this place is leading us in the right direction" asked Dekro in a shrill voice "yes I'm pretty sure this is the right way, its not like I've never been here before"  assured Drakie " well it takes forever can we take a shortcut or somthing its soooo boriiing" complained Miriam " at least you're not carrying anyone on you're back Miriam" said Drakie " oops hehe sorry its just that my legs get sore when I walk long distance" apologized Miriam. As the trio walked while chatting Dekro notices something in the distance, it took a few moments to see it object clearly, when he saw that thing he fainted............

Dekro........ wake up you wuss...... come on ...... DEKRO!

"Wah! where am I " Dekro wondered. " You passed out, but why its really dark for you to have a heat stroke "  cried miriam in a wondering tone." I saw something over there in the corner " it looks like a  body ". " Let me go have a look" drakie said bravely. When he moved closer he felt  the temperature go lower as if the  body had massive energy. When drakie saw the body he quickly checked its pulse " whew! his still alive, he looks like he's been bet up" he took the stranger's hands an carried him on his shoulder " lets go take him to Mr. Mack he'll know what to do . After a few steps the stranger's body jumped up in the air, the hood that covered his head 

showed his long until neck high blonde hair, he had blue eyes." What are you doing to me?!" the stranger spoke" we want to bring you to the doctor " Drakie replied" Do you realized what you'ved done" as soon as the stranger finished  his sentence to cars, Impalas to be precise came speeding towards us " oh no... its to late" the stranger cried out. One of the drivers opened the car's window " we caught up with you, at last....... Raziel.......

End of first chapter..... I hope you enjoy it its kind of short but the next chapter will be made soon

thank you... from Takuru123 =]