The Daayan

This is the story of an auto-rickshaw driver Ramesh from U.P who had lost his parents at a very young age (20). His father Ranganath was also a auto driver. After his father's death, Ramesh has to struggle in his life. So he continued as an auto driver.

As time passed today he owns a lot many auto-rickshaw which he lends for rent even started the cab service. Even though he owns many autos and cabs being very rich he didn’t stop being an auto driver.

He is all happy with his life. Once when is dropping his customer suddenly a girl falls unconscious in front of his auto.

He stops his auto and puts some water on her face so that she could gain her consciousness back. But it doesn’t work so he decided to take her to the hospital so he asked his customer to go in another auto and arranges another auto for his customer.    

After giving her treatment she gets her consciousness back. Later, The doctor told Ramesh that she didn’t have her food for a long time so she has fallen unconscious. Now you can take her to her home she is absolutely fine.

Ramesh; But the doctor I don’t know who is she. She has fallen on the road when I was dropping my customer at his destination.

Doctor; Ok no worries you ask her about her and drop her at her home. So I'll carry on.

Now Ramesh asks her details.

But she doesn’t know anything moreover she has forgotten herself.

So later for time being, he took her with him. After this the next day again he asks her about her. So she told no I don’t remember anything.  So he said it’s ok no problem let’s wait for a few days.

After some days because of Ramesh’s kindness, she tells everything about her. She gets thrust in him she realises that Ramesh is a good person so she tells about her.

Now she tells that she is acting as she lost her memory. Her name is Priyanka she was working as a maid in a house but the owner of that house started to harass me even tried to rape me so I ran away from there. After that, I fell unconscious by not eating food for many days.

After that, you know what happened to me. She also tells them that she told them about her as she realised that he is a good person.

Now she requests him to allow her to stay with him until she finds any job as she also lost her parents at a young age and she doesn’t have any relatives and she is also all alone.

Ramesh agrees with this and feels bad by listening to her story as her story is also quite similar to him.

After a few years Ramesh and Priyanka married each other they both were leading a peaceful life.

But once suddenly a wave of unknown truth of his life comes before him. Which later will destroy his happy and peaceful life.                                                                             

Once when Ramesh is dropping his customer suddenly a baba stops him and tells him “YOUR WIFE IS NOT A HUMAN SHE IS THE DAAYAN. SHE HAS COME FOR THE REASON AFTER SEVERAL YEARS. SHE WAS CAGED IN THE BOX. DUE TO YOUR PAST MISTAKE, SHE HAS BEEN FREED FROM THE CAGE. AFTER THAT YOU HAVE LOST YOUR PARENTS”.

After listening to baba he scolds the baba. Baba please stop your rubbish I don’t have time to listen to you.      

For the movement, Ramesh ignores the baba and goes. While going baba tells him if you don’t trust me then I don’t mind for it. But remember don’t forget to check your storeroom at midnight.