𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

·͙⁺˚•̩̩✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙⁺˚•̩̩ - ✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙⁺˚•̩̩✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍
·͙⁺˚•̩̩✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙⁺˚•̩̩ - ✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙⁺˚•̩̩✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙

·͙⁺˚•̩̩✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙⁺˚•̩̩ - ✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙⁺˚•̩̩✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍·͙⁺˚•̩̩✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙⁺˚•̩̩ - ✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙⁺˚•̩̩✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙

The wedding ceremony was held in Slytherin manor. Marvolo wake up earlier to see the decoration of the wedding and everything else, while Violet is getting ready.

·͙⁺˚•̩̩✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙⁺˚•̩̩ - ✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙⁺˚•̩̩✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙

"Moony…" She whispered before rushing to hug Remus, who returned her hug tenderly. She didn't feel like want to marry Marvolo, too be honest. She felt scared.

"How are you faring, Violet?" He inquired lightly as they broke off the hug and he helped her to climb down stair.

"I'm fine Moony." She answered with a quivering smile. "Why are you here though?"

"Well, you see... Dumbledore has deemed it fit that I must take you down the aisle and deliver you to him, as I am the only friends that your parents have..." He answered with a pained smile.

Violet nodded, it didn't seemed something right that Dumbledore would want, the very paragon of light, the founder of the Order of Phoenix would deliver the last hope for the light side was delivered to the dark lord by the last 'parents'.

It was rather poetic, if you thought about it.

"Let's us go them?" Moony said offering her his arm.

Nodding, Violet took his arm and let him steer her towards the huge double doors that would most likely lead them to the ball room where the ceremony would be held.

Violet was taken aback by the number of people gathered on the hall, the entire Britain seemed to be there, and perhaps a small part of the rest of Europe as well. As she walked down the Aisle, holding firmly to Mommy's arm as if to prevent herself from falling, she looked around to try and see her friends.

Soon she spotted the Weasleys, that were gathered in a small corner looking like spooked animals, all bearing gloomy faces, she tried to smile encouragingly at them, but failed miserably at it.  Hermione look at her in worry same with Ron. She also see Cho, who look at her with a betrayed eyes, she was crying.

Further away she saw the Hogwarts teachers, all bundled together, Mcgonagal looking somber, Snape, as stoned faced as ever, Professor Sprout, drying her tears discreetly, Professor Flitwick blowing his nose into a huge napkin, Madame Pomfrey, waving sadly at her, and Hagrig, that shook with powerful hiccups.

There was also Dumbledore, dressed in lavish mid-night blue robes that sparkled with silver stars.

Tonks shoulder, and her hair was gray and dull tonight. Close to them stood Kingsley Shacklebolt, who nodded to Violet as she passed by, and Cornelius Fudge looking positively nervous while holding his hat with shaking hands. Violet made a point to ignore Scrimgeur and Rosier that also stood beside the Minister.

The Malfoys all nodded to her with brilliant smiles when she spotted them, even Draco, who was standing near Blaise, that made a small reverence towards her, mimicked by a tall woman on his side, that Violet imagined to be Pythia Zabini. And then she saw the Lestranges, Bella have a smile on her safe same with Rodolphus and Rabanstan.

And the aisle was over, and Violet was forced to look forward and see Marvolo, staring at her with his glowing red eyes. She felt shivers run down her spine when she noticed the smirk on his face.

Marvolo offered her his hands, and after a bit of hesitation she took them.

"I deliver you your bride and prize." Dumbledore whispered sadly as Remus walk to stand near Tonk, and Marvolo sent him a smirk, as both him

Violet and Marvolo look at the hold each other hand and look at Luna who have a smile on her face.

"Will you Lord Marvolo Slytherin Gaunt have this woman be your wife, to live together in holy marriage? Will you love her, comfort her, honor, and keep her in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, be faithful to her as long as you both shall live?" Luna ask.

"I do." Marvolo said looking at Violet who have her face down, he didn't like it. He think maybe she is nervous, he will make sure to keep an eyes on her.

Luna turn her head to Violet and ask, "Will you Lady Violet Potter Black have this man to be your house, to live together in holy marriage? Will you love him, comfort him, honor, and keep him in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?"

"I do." Violet said finally look up at Marvolo, smiling at her with a loving smile.

"The husband."

Lucius come up and handed a small box to Marvolo and stand beside him. Marvolo open the box and take out the ring, ring on hold up Violet's left hand and flip the ring in to her ring finger.

Still holding Violet's hand, he said, "I, Marvolo Slytherin Gaunt, take you Violet Potter Black, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part."

Violet look at the ring, it was a ring and it have a emerald on it, the color is familiar to her eyes. She like the ring...

His eyes went from her hand to her face, her face was cover with blush, Marvolo enjoy the blush on her face, she look adorable in that. He wonder what would she look like under him... moaning his name while they make love...

"Now the wife." Luna said cutting Marvolo out of his thoughts.

Luan handed a small box to Violet who opened and do the same like Marvolo did, "I, Violet Potter Black, take Marvolo Slytherin Gaunt, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part."

"May I presence you husband and wife." Luna turn her head to Marvolo, "you may now kiss the bride."

·͙⁺˚•̩̩✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙⁺˚•̩̩ - ✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙⁺˚•̩̩✩•̩̩˚⁺

The next chapter is what y'all waiting for, I'm done writing the ceremony and oh boy, I'm not writing this shit again ಥ‿ಥ it a paid in my ass.

Any I mis y'all how have y'all been (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Thank you for all your support
♡(> ਊ <)♡

·͙⁺˚•̩̩✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙⁺˚•̩̩ - ✩•̩̩˚⁺‧͙⁺˚•̩̩✩•̩̩˚⁺