Chapter 1

Y/N POV:

Love, love, love.
A word we've known since we were very little. Something we've been taught to share with the world. An idea that many people romanticize in their heads. But love is hard to define. For me, love is reckless. Love is twisted.. and messy. And I don't think I've ever really experienced true love.

I try to fill that empty hole by going on Tinder dates with mindless himbos, you know, men who truly have no common sense- but it's definitely worth it for the sex. I wouldn't say it's an addiction, but something I enjoy doing in my free time.

Today my friend Alyssa has set me up on a 'blind date', which is so cliche I almost threw up when she suggested the idea to me. Apparently the man is 6"1, has jet black curly hair, and is extremely sexy. Although I'm not sure if I can trust Alyssa's opinion, she dated a (smelly) man named Ethan for fucks sake. But she is my best friend and I don't want to upset her. So I pick out a silk black dress, making sure it's revealing enough to leave more room for the imagination.

Once I'm done getting ready, I go up to my mirror and stare at myself for a bit. For some reason, I feel an extremely nervous feeling in the pit of my stomach. I don't know why, because I have never felt like this before. My gut tells me this guy is different, and I quickly shake my head at the thought because all the guys I've ever met were the same. I get out of my daze and run to get my purse and heels, rushing out of the front door.
(this is currently still ongoing but i am very busy at the moment!!)