Harry Potter and the Cumming of Age

It was 9AM when harry's alarm (his owl) had kicked him in the balls to wake him up. The morning was dry, he came to a quick realisation that it was his 18th birthday. He hastily got out of bed to brush his teeth and ran straight to hermione's room.

While running in the halls, Harry and Hermione run into each other and she congratulates Harry on his coming of age.
"Oh Harry I'm oh so glad you have become eighteen. I have a very exciting gift for you down in the library", Harry felt a slight disappointment from hearing his present was in the library, but of course kept his hopes high because Hermione has never disappointed.

As they both walk down the stairs, Harry noticed a vivid joy emanating from Hermione. She's extra happy about what she's going to show Harry.

Finally, they arrived at the library. Hermione stops, also stopping Harry in his steps.
"Listen Harry, very closely, what I am about to show you cannot be shown to anyone in the school."
She walked him over to the back of the library where a sign read,

'PLEASURE SPELLS'

"Hermione! What is this?! Why are you showing me this!"
Hermione takes her wand from her back pocket,
"Nudeous!"
Harry feels the breeze and realises that he's fully naked. Hermione made an exclamation on how small Harry's penis was. He blushed and turned away in embarrassment.
"Grandefallicio!"
Harry watched his own penis grow from two inches to eight.
"What the diddily donker Hermione. Would you like like to have sexual intercourse with me?"
Hermione nudeouses herself revealing her front butt sparkling and visually glowing vagina making Harry look away as if he looked straight at the sun. Harry's penis, fully erect now, throbbed in audible beats.
"Jesus christ Harry! Don't just stand there! Come and give me oral pleasure!"
Hermione lays on the table with her legs open and harry goes to put his mouth on her vagina. He tasted rotten cheese and black pepper imps.
"Your vagina tastes like rotten cheese!"
Hermione made a very loud gasp.
"AND BLACK PEPPER IMPS BITCH"
Hermione commanded Harry to leave the library at once, Harry took a few books and walked out.