05: Meal

(Chapter - 5)

Heeseung was sitting alone in the lounge, sipping on his coffee and reviewing some upcoming projects regarding Warto on his tablet.

"Sir, Ms. Yera has not eaten anything since her arrival. She is being stubborn, stating the fact that she would only eat once you free her from the cellar." A guard approached Heeseung, who was no longer focused on his work after hearing his words.

"I'm going over there." While getting up from the couch, Heeseung spoke up.

"May I escort you, sir?" The guard inquired, to which Heeseung responded with a nod.

Heeseung soon entered the cellar, kneeling down next to Yera.

"Yera, what's the matter with you being so stubborn?" Heeseung asked the girl in a cold tone. Yera turned her back towards his face and continued staring into nothingness. "Ms. Yera, this is not the way you confront a president!" She had been cautioned by the security guard.

"Bring the meal. I will handle her." Heeseung instructed the guard with a stern expression plastered on his face. Yera had been quite annoyed since she got to this place, especially after what Sakura did to her. She was growing homesick and, honestly, at this point, she wanted to go and meet her mother.

Heeseung looked at Yera with concern when he observed that she hadn't spoken a word to him since the time he entered. He was totally lost, observing her petite figure until the guard came into the cellar and handed him the tray. "You can leave now." Heeseung instructed the guard.

"Open up your mouth, Yera." Heeseung gave her the order while holding a mouthful of food in front of her lips. Yera completely ignored him, turning her face in the opposite direction. "Don't put me to the test, Yera, sweetheart. It won't end well." Heeseung forewarned her.

"I DON'T WANT TO EAT ANYTHING! CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND IT AT ONCE?" Yera shrieked at him, slapped him on the face hard, and immediately regretted her actions. "I-"

"I tried to be as polite as possible to you, but now I'm going to show you what the real hell looks like, baby." Heeseung grunted in anger as he scooped Yera into his arms and yanked her angrily, forcing Yera to wail frantically. She tried to wiggle her way out of his grasp by squirming around and snatching herself away from him, but it didn't work.

"I-I am sorry, Mr. Lee! Please forgive me just this once!" Yera pleaded to him while sobbing frantically, but it didn't faze Heeseung at all, who had a stoic expression on his face.

"Stop talking!" Heeseung kept a finger on his lips as he gazed at her. He kicked open his door and dragged her into his magnificent bedroom, tying her wrists and legs to a chair and smirking at her. "You look pitiful, but it won't work on me. There's no escape out of here, once you've entered." He said as tears trickled down her face.

To be continued...

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!

Stay healthy, stay happy and stay tuned for the updates>>

❤️❤️❤️