One Hell Of A Day

It's the first day of my senior year of high school. I'm

A simple girl who doesn't like attention. honesty i'm, pale, with longish jet black hair, hazel eyes, and simple black glasses.

I never really wanted to talk to people so I'm known as the 'quiet girl' or 'anti-social'. I always enjoy sitting by myself.

As I walked on I realized that I left my keys in my room. I'd be late if I went back to get them. So I still continued on my way hoping that what would not come back to bite me in the ass later...

Walking up to the school I was not excited to see what was waiting for me at the gate. Emile Smith... the most popular, petty, annoying girl in the world...well... in my opinion, avoiding eye contact I tried to slip past her "HEY ALEXIS!" I sighed and stood in place, praying that she would just leave me alone.

"OMG HOW ARE YOU I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT WE ARE IN THE SAME CLASSES THIS YEAR AGAIN HAHAHA"

She has always been in all my classes because her dad was the principal of the school. she alway got what she wanted because she was 'daddy's little girl ' and he could never say no to 'his little princess' "yeah so funny heh...."

Really, to be honest, we hated each other. Like. A lot. We used to be friends in middle school till a really big thing happened.......................... OH! You think i'm gonna  tell you what happened, yea no... that's another story for another time or Chapter...

"we should hang out more ya know I have the best makeup kit i'll let you borrow it some time you could REALLY use it"

with that very snarky........... comment. her and her little posy of gal palls walked away. I was glad to be honest they normally do way more than that.

I took a look at my schedule . I had  chemistry as my first class, in room 409 really.... I had like 2 minutes to get to the fourth floor, so I had to book it.

I ran down the halls till I crashed into someone in the hall and to my luck ..........it was the principal aka Mr.Smith aka Emile's dad.

" well... Alexis miller.... we've already started trouble I see." he grabbed my stuff off the ground''

I'll have to give you a detention slip, shame.. on the first day as well".

He handed me my things and took out a detention pad he scribbled on it and gave it to me.

"Next time don't run in th-" ding~ ding~ ding~ "well that's the bell' here." he took out a different note pad and did the same thing then gave it to me.

it was a tardy slip " hurry and get to class." "yes sir...." I walked to class. I knocked on the door and a lady with long black hair opened it and let me inside. "name?" "oh um Alexis miller."

"Ok, go sit next to Tyler in the back."

"Ok.." I walked to the back of the class where the teacher pointed and sat next to the boy she pointed at. he was kinda tall and he had crazy hair

colored pink and purple with the original color of light brown. At the root "hi!" he said in a calm yet excited manner.

"Hey" " I'm Tyler, Tyler Davis.!"

" Alexis Miller."

"Alright everybody my name is Ms.Carter I will be your chemistry teacher for the year. I will show you just as much respect as you show me. Here are the rules in my classroom,-