~chapter one~

"fucking bullshit" I muttered as I started on my way back to my house.

It is currently three in the morning and I'm walking back to my shitty apartment due to a fight with my ex boyfriend. we had gotten into a fight, then he threw a glass vase at my back and I called it quits for both of us. I didn't need this shit. I'm behind in bills, I'm failing in school and falling behind due to depression, and everyone seems to be leaving at the worst of times.

I staggered into my apartment and sat on the floor and cried for what seemed to be hours. I then peaked my head up from my knees and went to the kitchen. I grabbed the nearest alcohol and gulped some down and placed the bottle back into the fridge.

As I made my way to my bedroom, I heard glass shattering but I assumed it was my crazy ass ex coming to kill me but with what I was going through right now, he might as well fucking do it.

I slammed my bedroom door shut as I locked it and cried myself to sleep.

~~~next morning~~~

I awoke due to coldness, I perked my head up to see my bedroom window ajar. I shut it and went to my closet to change.

I put on a Motionless In White t-shirt with black ripped skinny jeans, a black studded belt, with suspenders hanging down, and Harley Quinn converse as I through my black hair up in a messy ponytail with a black and white checkered bandana. i put on a shit tonne of eye makeup and made my way down stairs to make some breakfast.

By the time I had finished eating, I emailed my boss, telling him I'm not showing up for work today. I sighed and sat myself down on the couch and put in the Saw series.

Mid-way through the movie I noticed the cracked window. I paused it and walked over to the window. there was a fair amount of blood staining the edges, this was clearly not some kids throwing rocks. I imagined how much it would cost to get it fixed, when somebody grabbed me from behind

~~~

hii! Vote if you liked it, comment any ideas you'd like to share with me or some shit, aaaaaand maybe, possibly give me a follow??

~Megan