Chapter 29

AUTHOR P.O.V.

After getting freshen up and changing their clothes they all had their breakfast. Taehyung was super excited to spend some alone time with her baby, but Y/n was no where to be seen. He furrowed his brows and walked towards Grandpa, who was cutting logs.

"Here give me, I'll help you."

"No no master I'll do it."

"Aish call me, Taehyung. You're older than me and after all I'm like your grandson." said Taehyung with a sweet smile. Grandpa smiled at him, and Taehyung took the log from his hand and started cutting them. After when he was done, he looked at Grandpa.

"Umm grandpa, do you know where Y/n is?? I cannot find her."

"Ahh she must be in the stable."

"Oh ok, I gotta go there." he smiled sheepishly and went away. Grandpa smiled looking at him. Taehyung reached to the stable and found her petting a lamb.

"Hey baby." Y/n flinched due to his sudden appearance, but soon looking at him, she felt relieve. Taehyung scratched the back of his neck and smiled. He sat beside her and looked at the lamb, with envy as he was receiving so much of her affection but not him.

"Is it your friend??" he asked being jealous, of the lamb.

"Yes, its name is bunny." Taehyung laughed upon hearing her, making her glare at him.

"How funny, a lamb having a name as bunny." with that he started making fun. Y/n glared at him.

"His name is bunny, because his one leg is paralysed, and he have to jump while walking. Nobody in the village wanted him, even his previous owner threw him away. But I found it and kept him with me from its childhood. I really love him, he's my only friend in the village." Upon hearing her Taehyung stopped laughing and looked at the lamb. He felt pity for it.

"Do you wanna touch him?? " Taehyung looked at her and gulped. He does wanted to touch him, but was scared. Y/n giggled seeing his expression, and grabbed his hand, forwarding it towards bunny. Taehyung widen his eyes, feeling him.

"Wow, he's so soft and fluffy." he said, while touching him and patting his head. Y/n giggled seeing his childish side. She stood up, making him look at her.

"Where are you going??"

"You wanted to visit the village, right come with me." Taehyung excited stood up. He looked at the lamb for the last time, and followed Y/n. Y/n took him to the main side of the village, where most of the population were settled.

"Wow is that house made up of mud woah amazing." he said, being amazed by the art. The house, was designed really beautifully, even though it was just made up of mud. While roaming around, people stared at him with awe, and curiousity plastered on their faces. Some teen came running towards him and circled around him.

"Ahh Y-Y/n??" he called her, being scared. Y/n turned around and looked at him. She giggled seeing him being scared.

"Who are you, prince??" asked one, girl.

"Prince??" Taehyung grinned, upon hearing her. He smiled proudly to himself, and was happy to know that they thought of him as a prince.

"I'm Kim Taehyung princess." hearing him the girl giggled being shy. Taehyung looked at Y/n and saw her looking at him with anger. He understood she was jealous, but wasn't aware of it. He grinned evily and thought of making her jealous even more.

"You're so pretty, I mean I would love to marry you." he flirted.

"Then marry me." said the girl, back at him, making him smirk. Immediately Y/n ran towards him and grabbed him from his arm.