❤️‍🔥 SHOULD I DO NEXT ONE OR NOT DO NEXT ONE❤️🔥

(viren break the kiss see purvi, than find that purvi just standing in there without any reaction, she just not responding so viren firstly take purvi one hand and put around of his waist, but purvi not holding him... viren get irritating about her act and purvi keeping her head down, one eyes of her tears are holding to break down from her eyes but purvi holding them. Hardly....)

Purvi (mind) :- mukhiji ko kya chahiye humse...kya ye aapka pyaar hai...kya yeh tarika hai apna pyaar dikhane ka... mujhe to kuch pata hi nahi hai...kya aap mujhe bata sakte hai ki pyaar kya hota hai...

(so viren take both of her hands and put them around of him..... than when again she try to realise her hand he hold them middle purvi look him, her both of eyes have tears... viren see them..

Vir:- bawari...

(than purvi close her eyes and tears drops her eyes... viren hold her face with his both hands and touch her forhead with his forhead)

Vir :- bawari...manne maaf karde...thik hai agar tanne maaf na karna, pr mere te dur mt Jaa...agar tu mere te dur chali gayi to...to mein mar jaunga bawari..

(than purvi see him with surprise, her eyes have tears.. viren wipe her tears.. he see her with most emotional and now he want his bawari hug him... he need her warms to feel his body and let to feel her in his inside.. he missing her closeness)

Vir :- bawari plz ek baar mere paas aa ja...ek baar mane gale se laga le...bawari bs ek baar

(purvi try to speak but she can't speak and what she want to ask him why he do like that thing with her... she trun her face other side she is crying... viren get to know what she thinks)

Vir :- bawari tu jo soch rahi hai waisa kuch na hai...woh sach na hai...maine yo sab iss liye kiya taki mein apne aap ko tere se dur rakh saku... tujhe dur rakh saku...pr dekh k ho gaya...mein, mein firse tere saath...tere paas aa gaya ...teri taraf kicha chala aaya...

Purvi :- (in her mind) nahi purvi... tujhe Mukhiji ki baaton mein nahi aana hai...tujhe kamzor nahi padna hai...woh sirf tujhe apni baaton se kamzor kar na chahte hai...inhe jaane de...woh tere liye hi achha hoga...

(purvi slowly release her from viren, viren get break down from inside purvi act when she try to go away from him viren stop himself her)

Vir :- bawari...humara rishta tuta hai, jo hua woh humare beech hua hai...pr ismein bachho ka k kasur...tu meri galtiyo ki saza unhe kyu de rahi hai..(he goes near her) dekh bawari...tu mere saath na rehna chahti to thik hai...pr humare bachho k khatir mere saath rehle... please bawari...tu bachho ko aise akela chhod k kaise ja sakti hai...unhe chhod k mt ja..unke khatir...

(purvi stop herself... viren was looking her and come near her)

Purvi (mind) :- purvi ye kya...tune sirf apne baare mein socha...bachho k baare mein kuch socha hi nahi...agar tu yaha se chali gayi to bachho ka khyaal kon rakhe ga...unki dekh bhaal kon karega...ek aurat apne pati se alag hoti hai...uss se uska rishta khatam hota hai...na ki ek maa ka...ek maa apne bachho se kabhi rishta nahi tod sakti...nahi purvi tu aise nahi ja sakti...tujhe apne bachho k baare mein sochna hoga...apne Juhi manas k baare mein sochna hoga

(viren come near purvi and hold her arms with his hand)

Vir :- bawari dekh..

(scen shift out of room where other family members are and pd come out that see all her family members are happily playing, than she noticed Ms also there.. she get remembered what she and viren have tolk about so she move to near ms)

Pd :- bhaiji...(Ms see pd she her a chair to sit near the table whi8he is already in sit....)

Pd :- bhaiji kya aap abhi bhi viren se gussa ho...bhaiji dekhiye viren...