C7

After a few days of acting cute,begging for food and trying to let his beloved see how good he could be he had found out the other had actually been reborned.

After all how else did the other managed to know what to do when camping?One most know that before the kidnappings Cameron had never left the palace and he was illiterate as the king never gave him attention before.So how could he hunt and make a fire so skillfully?

And where did he get that black fire from?!Only Cameron had that black fire and that was way in the future!Another thing to add was the way Cameron acted and no one knew Cameron more than himself and after observing for awhile he can safely say that this was his Cameron.

°°°°°°°°°

Cameron really didn't know what to do the little neko wouldn't stop following him.He could have killed the other a long time ago but something kept stopping him.

When he was eating the neko would show him a pitiful expression and at other times he would act cute when he told him to stop following him.

Another thing he noticed was the looks the other would give him when he thought he wasn't looking. Possessiveness, obsession, love and just downright insanity was what he saw when he looked into those eyes at those moments.

For some reason he liked those looks .In his mind he adds it up as the other falling for him because he saved him but deep down he knew it was something much deeper.

He didn't mind tho he had also decided to carry the with him on his journey's.

Thinking of this he turned to look behind him and a flash of sliver went to hide behind a tree and the tip of a cat's tail peeked out from the side.He grinned and glanced up at the darkening sky and started to get ready for the night.

After finding a clearing he then went to look for food for dinner.When he came back he had a dead rabbit and some fruits.Placing them on the ground he turned around to start a fire when he saw the fire wood ready and some fire stones .

He chuckled this was also one of the things the cat would do .After starting up fire he roasted the rabbit meat and when it was finish he placed it on a big leaf and sat down to eat.

He had long felt the longing gaze on him and after a few minutes he finally looked up  and their gazes clashed.He watched as the other's eyes widened before he hurriedly retracted into the shadows.

However the gaze on him became even more intense and he began to have a similar feeling relating to those looks.

Cameron gave a wicked smirk.

°°°°°°°°°

Ali stared at Cameron obsessively.' We just made eye contact!!!' he squealed inside happily.

"Aren't you hungry?"

The question was asked so suddenly it caught Ali off guard and he immediately stiffened.He watched as the other took off a piece of meat and gestured towards him  as one would a pet.

Ali blushed and his lovesick gaze became even more intense.The other was finally opening up to him!