My secret crush

I woke up silently on the sound of my alarm. After sitting it off, I immediately headed to the bathroom to take a warm shower.
I pulled out my ripped slim jeans with a tank top and slipped into my sneakers tied my hair in a ponytail and threw a jacket over. I hurriedly kissed he to my papa and ran towards the black Lamborghini. I lived just as a princess, I literally had everything I needed but there was this one thing I losses a long time ago, my mama. I really miss er a lot, if only she was here then our lives would just be perfect.
Papa was never the same without her,I missed her a lot too , but never let it affect him.
"And where are you off to without me?" And yes I almost forgot that's my little bro Julienne Russo De Leone. Yea we are Italians currently living in the states precisely in Miami.
"Come on hurry up else we'll be late." He hurriedly hopped in and we headed to school. On arriving the campus, I was greeted by my best friend Xander.
He's 18 years and obviously very handsome and cute. He's dressed in a black hoodie , jeans and a pair of earrings with a messy bun as usual.
"Hey! S'up? "He says with a frown. I look up at him. Yeah obviously like a hill,6'3 taller than me.
"Hey! What's with the frown? Huh". I ask.
It's nothing. I'm just tired. He says while combing hair behind with his fingers.
C'mon I know you to well Xander so tell me what's going on.
"It's just that I'm not able to write a song and the concert is this Saturday." He retorts.
Alright, I see. Let's do this, I'll get for u our favorite ice cream so you could relax and then we'll figure out what to do later when you are all calm okay?
"As you madam" he replies
That's like a good boy. I then rush to get the ice cream.
Alec's P.O.V
Yeah! That's just what I needed, my inspiration. She might never get to know this but the truth is the ice cream's not my inspiration but she is and what makes the ice cream special is the fact that it's been eaten with her. Like she said , its "our ."favorite ice cream. I st on a bench in the garden and begin writing. A few minutes later she's back.
"And what are you doing?" She asks. " O my you wrote a song can have a look?
No you can't.
"What do you mean by no huh!" She says while looking at me in the eye then she manages to seize the book from me. "Got ya."
Give that back to me elly.
"And what if I say no?"she says while running away and I begin chasing her.
"By the way who is Mejiona? From what I see it looks like she's your . . . crush."
" I said give that back. And my love life is non of our business okay. Just get loss!" I successfully seize the book from her hands.
"C'mon you don't have to be harsh. I just want to know who this Mejiona is." She pouts.
"Mejiona is nobody. Just forget about it, it's none of your business anyway." I put the book in my backpack.
"But I'm your best frie . . ."
"Just cut the crap already Mia. I asked you to forget about it so shut up. Okay!" Running my hands in my hair. Whatever I'm leaving.
                    MIA'S P.O.V
He just scolded me and left there all by myself like a fool and that too for a girl I know nothing about. This means he is really in love with her. Oh God Mia what were you thinking? He's your best friend for crying out loud.
DING DING DING DING
I was snapped out of  my thoughts when I heard the bell ring meaning I was late for my class. I quickly picked up my belongings and rushed to class.
           ALEC'S P.O.V
Two hours later our class was done but Mia's nowhere to found. I didn't mean to scold her, she just irritated me. Anyways my Mia can't  stay mad at me for long. I go home and try calling Mia but she does not pick. I kept on waiting for her call but didn't get any until I finally fell asleep.
It's been 2 weeks now and I haven't heard anything from Mia and my concert is tomorrow. I hope she's fine. I decided to go see her in her house.
On arriving, I see Julienne
Hey Julienne, how are you doing?

"I'm cool Alex, come inside." I go inside.
Where's your sister? She's not been picking my calls.
"Oh! That's right." He says while scratching is forehead. "She went to Cuba with dad for her concert. She'll be back tomorrow."
What! For her concert? But she didn't tell me about it? And why isn't she picking my calls?
"So any questions at once. But any I'm in no position t answer all your questions. She might have her reasons. But don't worry I'll try to reach her for you."
"That'll be of great help to me. I should be leaving now. See you soon." I say and leave. I still try calling Mia but she still doesn't  respond, so I just leave a text.
          MIA'S P.O.V
I went to Cuba for my concert with dad and we spent the night in uncle Greky's place with my cousin Candice ad her mom of course. When we arrived uncle's place , I put my phone on charge and freshened up then give Julienne a call but discovered I got a lot of messages from Alex. Suddenly Candice came in ad Hugged me.
"Oh! How I missed my favorite cousin." She says while pulling me in a very tight hug.
Huh! Your favorite cousin? Aren't I your only cousin or are you cheating on me? How could you Candice?
"Shut up you brat. You hav changed at all, have you?"She smack me and throws a pillow at me.
I really missed you too sis. How have you doing?
"I've been quite alright. Hmm, why don't you tell me about your? Oh tell me about that crush of yours Elly. What's his name again . . . yeah Alex." My smile suddenly fades away after hearing Alex 's name. "Are you okay? Did you two have a fight?"
The thing is he loves someone else and he has changed a lot. I feel he does not enjoy my company anymore.whenever we are together he keeps on writing love musics about this girl called Mejiona and it just makes me sick.
"Calm down Elly." She runs her fingers through my hair." But I told you to confess your feelings to him along time ago right."
"I was scared of getting rejected by him." I suddenly burst into tears. It's all my fault anyways. I'm just so mad at myself for falling for my best friend. What the hell was I thinking.
"You can't just give up like that Elly. Let's find a solution."
C'mon Candice. The only solution here is for me to accept the fact that Alex will always see me as his  best friend and nothing else.
"But Elly . . ." She holds my hands.
Don't worry Candice. I'll be okay.
"As you wish."