XXXII

N'laisah Dior Olsen
Monroe, Louisiana

"Would you like like some water?" The detective asks.

She a short chubby white redhead. With sum long ass titties and she looks older than she likely is.

"No." I say firmly.

I know they just want my DNA.

The court didn't order my fingerprint to be taken last time I was arrested so they don't have my fingerprint or DNA and hopefully they never will.

"Okay then. I'm just going to ask you a few questions Ms. Owens." She sits down.

She cracks open a notebook and pulls a pen from behind her ear to write with.

"So.... tell me your relations to Odell Cannon."

"Ion really know the nigga I met him at the club and we almost fucked." I shrug.

I'm not going to overcomplicate my story. It's simple and believable.

"Okay, tell me more about how you met."

"Bitch I just said at the muthafuckin club." I clap my hands.

Bitch gone make me jump over this damn table.

"Hostile... Well next question. Tell me what happened at the club."

"Well I was dancing and he came and holla'd at me. He wanted to fuck and that was the plan." I stare into the one way glass.

"What happened to the plan? Did things not go the way you imagined?"

"Hell nawl. Nigga was tryna get his dick sucked in the car and I wasn't wit it. I told that nigga let me out cuz he had me fucked up." I roll my eyes.

"Did that make you angry?"

"Yea, the fuck?"

"Where'd he drop you off?"

"Hell if I know. I didn't know where he was going oe where he lived. I was drunk and going with the flow. He dropped me off in the middle of nowhere." I shook my head.

I don't think he had camera's so I build up my story on that.

"How'd you get home?"

"I texted my boyfriend at the time. He took forever." I say making out texts from that night look a lot better.

She asked pointless questions for 30 more minutes until they let me go.

"I think I did good." I nod at myself.

The fine cop drives me back home silently.

"You not gone walk me in, officer?" I make eye contact through the rear view mirror.

"I trust that a smart citizen like you can make it in alright." He retorts.

"People get hurt and kidnapped really quickly in this neighborhood." I frown.

"I'll watch from here Ms. Olsen."

"What's your name?" I ask.

"Officer Travis Erickson." He responds

White washed ass name.

"Come inside. You been working all day, I'll give you a water bottle so you don't get dehydrated." I get out and lean on the car.

"Ma'am-"

"Just for 10 minutes." I wink.

He sighs and turns off his bodycam. I grab his arm and lead him inside.