Sick Day- Fluff ☁️

Anything in bold is something I am saying and anything in Italics (like this) are your thoughts

Enjoy reading!

𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Well today is just going great.

I wake up to hallucinations, a stuffy nose, a headache, feeling light as a feather but like the floor is going to collapse any second, and downright horrible.

I feel dizzy, and guess what?

I'm laying down in bed melting into the sheets like a frickin puddle with tears in the corners of my eyes and yet I'm FREEZING!

Damn that cold rain.

I hear a knock on the door but I'm way to tired to get out of bed.

"COME INNNNNN!!!" I scream, hoping that whoever the hell was outside my door heard me.

I hear the door creak open and I hear footsteps coming down the hallway.

The door to my room is opened and reveals a tall(ish?) figure with beautiful blue eyes and dark hair tied into a low ponytail.

"You weren't here for training today so I decided to come check on you." Giyu says, his tone showing the slightest bit of worry.

Awwwwwww he cares

what the hell- who am I kidding how could somebody like him love me

"You look horrible." He states. "Have you had any medicine?"

"Oh yeah I can totally just use the force and bring that disgusting pink medicine here mhm yeahhh..." I said with sarcasm.

Giyu sighs and exits my room, leaving me all alone and scared. I really don't want that medicine. If I have it I'm probably gonna puke. Hell, just thinking about it makes me wanna puke.

I hear footsteps come back down the hallway and Giyu enters my room holding that vulgar-tasting medicine. He puts the medicine bottle on my bedside table and sits on the edge of my bed.

His BEAUTIFUL shutup *cough* I meant- his eyes look around my room, lost in thought. He then looks at one particular wall, which had a collage of photos and memories. Some of them had photos of me and the hashira's all getting out to have ice cream, or walking in the park. Others were photos of (fave band name/fave singers) posted up there. I also have quite a few photos of me, Nezuko, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke with some other hashira's in others.

He seemed to be looking at something else though.

He was looking at the photo of me and him, when I dragged him and the others (hashiras) to a carnival to have fun. We were on the ferris wheel sitting together smiling. I clearly remember Rengoku and Shinobu teasing about how we'd make the perfect couple.

He suddenly then picked up the medicine bottle, poured some in that little cup thingy with the measurements on it, and held it up close to my mouth.

"Drink it." He says.

I shake my head vigorously and muster up the energy to scramble away from him.

In return, he scoots much closer to me, closer than he was before and says again, "Drink it." But this time, a little softer.

I shake my head again with my lips locked and slightly blushing by how close he was to me.

I turn my head away so he doesn't notice my blush and he takes that opportunity to do something that would only happen in a daydream.