Welcome!

Hi everyone! Welcome to my first annual demigod super spring story contest!

Rules for you voters are simple, but you must read them, because they are important:

Read all details about the story before you read the story itself
This is important because it could give information about where to vote, ratings, and tell you what the story is about in general, so if you don't like a couple or something, you can skip instead of leaving rude comments about it to our wonderful authors.

Which brings up another thing:
DO NOT SAY ANYTHING RUDE ABOUT THE STORY TO THE AUTHOR OR ANOTHER VIEWER!
If an author adds details that you don't like, it is okay to express your emotions, but do not put anything that you feel will put the author down. These authors worked very hard and I thank the few who showed up to write these incredible stories!

And do not use hateful words at another reader in the comment section. It's not worth anyone's time to read, write, or respond and we're all just trying to live life, and rudeness is not helping with that. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it. So no hateful comments please and thank you.

Vote for your favorite story by clicking that little star in the bottom
This will be accounted for in the end when the final vote comes in.

Now, for the incredible authors!

Thank you for all of your hard work to make this happen! I had so much fun setting this up and I'm so excited to see how this turns out!

Your rules have pretty much already been told to you, but here's a friendly reminder!

Just like the readers, no hateful comments towards another author!
All of you worked so hard to make this happen, so don't fight!

Share the link to your story to whoever you want!
Promote your story in the best way possible to get readers!

All votes that are in other stories will not be accounted for.
So, if your story is published privately under your account as well, the only tallied votes are in here. It is mentioned in the chapters, so the readers will all be aware of this.

I wish all of you good luck!!!!