Mamma loved you!!!

I'm sorry beta....
I know that I failed you not only as a mother but also as a woman. I can't even imagine for how many things I'm sorry for.

I'm sorry beta....
I should have known that a child borne out of force knows nothing about love. May be you would have known about consent.

I'm sorry beta....
I should have stopped your grandmother from considering you a burden & a bad omen. All those taunts would have shattered your tender heart. I should have taught you to love your life.

I'm sorry beta....
I should have stopped your father from prioritizing only our son's needs compromising yours. No matter what would have happened. You would have learnt to fight the odds.

I'm sorry beta....
I shouldn't have let you see your father beating me otherwise you wouldn't have considered it normal in any marriage.

I'm sorry beta....
I shouldn't have let your brother dominate you to indulge only in kitchen and forget your aspirations. You would have reasons to move on & fly higher.

I'm sorry beta....
I shouldn't have let you listen to the society's rules for a girl to tolerate. You wouldn't not have let it go when mean comments were passed on you.

I'm sorry beta....
I could have at least saved your soul by not letting you get married to a man who crushed you while there was still something left of you.