New Faces. . .

(Earth-199906) 
New York City, Queens,
2017 March 15 [One year after Homecoming three days before Infinity War] 

________________________________________________________________________________

Peter Parker is a sixteen-year-old who is also known as Spider-Punisher and his friend, Ned Leeds 15 1/2 was having a good day all around. Today they were working on some new spider-tech to be used out in the field or to take down the mob or terrorist organizations. As of late Peter and Ned were going off to the Park where Ned plans on getting some inspiration for new tech. While Peter wanted to meet up with the love of his life; Felicia Hardy AKA Black-Cat. They have been dating since Peter asked her to Homecoming and there they expressed their feelings for one another. And it was a good way to make up for two times that Peter has missed out on working and hanging out with Felicia or as Black-Cat. 

Felicia and Peter have known each other since Peter's parents died when he was four years old and moved in with his Uncle Ben and Aunt May. Not too long after moving in, Peter meets a smug girl with platinum hair while he was playing outside by himself. While he was playing he sees the girl and they talked for some time until his Aunt May and the girl's mother came outside to get them. When the two guardians meet they started to talk while Peter and this girl who said her name is Felicia start to talk as well which then leads the two to have a play date. Felicia's mother, Susan Hardy was having a rough time when her daughter met with Peter's aunt and uncle. Felicia's father died not too long ago and the two women of the Hardy family were feeling depressed but when they met with the Parkers that depression ended and they were able to talk to someone. Peter liked hanging out with Felicia even more on either of their birthdays and always tried to make a present that was great and would make Felicia happy which made Peter happy too. The two began becoming inseparable afterward, at the beginning of middle school the two started to hang out after class and studied together. Eventually, the two looked as if they were close to becoming more than friends. 

Eventually not too long after Homecoming, Peter, and Felicia became boyfriend and girlfriend. Today, Peter was going to ask Felicia an important question that would affect their lives. 

As the two amigos entered the park, Peter shows Ned a black case, and inside was a cat-themed ring with black and white jewels

As the two amigos entered the park, Peter shows Ned a black case, and inside was a cat-themed ring with black and white jewels. Ned gasps looking at the ring while Peter was smiling like a mad man. Peter asks his best friend, "So what do you think?" Ned looks at Peter then looks at the ring, 

Ned then answers Peter, "I think it looks awesome. So are you planning on giving it to Felicia for her Birthday? But her birthday is like three weeks away, man. Why give it to her this early?" Ned asks his best friend as he was confused by what he has planned. He knows that Peter has made it a mission to get Felicia the best gifts with the money that he gains from working at the Daily Bugle. He also knows that Peter and Felicia are so close that they shared their secret identities and they have been spending a lot of time with each other.