Comics

I just wanted to say I do not own any of these characters or the movie and my tik tok is w3xiossxirens so yea have fun

Y/n pov:
Me and Chris were going to a comic book store me and Chris guys were in the back sitting and you fell asleep.yo wake up Chris said i woke up and said are we here i said yes we are here Chris said.i unbuckled i seat belt and got out the car Chris came out the other way i both walked in while the body guard followed.i were trying to find the new released Astonishing Spider-Man Wolverine you noticed 3 boys looking at me and Chris. Of course Chris didn't notice he was trying to find the comic book he wanted one of came up to Chris while the others just watched he tried saying something to chris but the body guard went in front of him after I bought me comic book we got inside the car.chris did not find the comic book he needed I got my comic book out the bag and began to read it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~13 minutes later~~~~~~~~

Chris pov:
I went inside my house with y/n walking behind me she never really talked for some reason i mean she is my best firend but still I never got why she never talked we walked in my room she was staying over cause her dad had to do something and he never left her alone I mean she is only 17 she older I guess something happened but her dad probably never told it to my dad.

No one pov:
Chris put's on the tv and just looks at boring stuff she sat next to him while reading her comic book she stopped reading and putted her book down and just looked at the tv.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~midnight~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one pov:
Y/n grabbed y/n clothes and took a shower y/n came out the bathroom with wet hair and her p.j Chris already took one the same time as her good night Chris 'yawns' y/n said as she was about to leave Chris taped her shoulder and said she can sleep on his bed(I mean it gotta be a big bed) she said no it ok but he insisted so she ok she was on the right side of the bed he was on the left.      

Hey first story and I'm sorry if it's short and it not really gonna be like the movie but yea so cya tomorrow and I update everyday and this will also have the mother fucker in it so no worries I'm also making one of the whole cast well some and redmist/themotherfucker imagine and perfences so yea cya :)

3/31/22