Hey there

"You're.......unbelievable."

A scoff escape the girl's mouth. "Thanks for the obvious."

(Art by Author D and OC are by Author D)

"So.....she's going to be part of Mo-tak's team?" Su-Ho look over at the woman in her grandma state, Wi-Gen. She held her head low with her brows furrowed. A sigh escaped her lips.

"It's so boring living up here and in the human realm altogether without doing anything. Also, everything is white. So white that I feel like I want to take my eyeballs out. Look at my outfit, it's white." The girl crossed her arms. "Be with the Counters will at least reduced my boredom. And I promise you, they'll be in good care. No evil spirits could do harm on them when I'm around. Btw, I didn't promise that part."

Wi-Gen sigh yet again. "Well.... it's not like I can stop you anyway."

"Wi-gen!" Gi-Ran abruptly stands up, completely disagree with Wi-gen's decision.

"Gi-Ran, we can't stop her from going because she can leave this place both physically and mentally. Even if we stop her, she'll end up disobey us. And she won't get punished for that because she's.........special." Gi-Ran gritted her teeth out of frustration.

The girl click her tongue. "Gi-Ran, it's not you who are going down. It's me."

"And that's what I'm worried about!!"

The girl raised her hands up like a criminal as if she surrender herself.

"Because you're not a Counter and you know about the existence of Yung!" Gi-Ran raised her hand up and struck them down to the table like lighting. "Man, have a lil faith. Have a lil trust. It's not like I'll tell anyone and if I did, they won't believe me. Besides, I'm no use in this place anyway. They have you four." The girl look at Wi-Gen.

"Wi-Gen." She called her out.

Wi-Gen nodded with a smile as Gi-Ran scoff and sit down.

U-Sik and Su-Ho came to the girl and hug her before she left for the human realm.

"See ya." The girl boob their nose as the two giggle. "And here I thought you're married." Said the girl to the handsome Su-Ho. "I am. But you know, I'll move on eventually." Su-Ho flick her forehead. "I'm 18. At least wait till I get a boyfriend. Then you can confess."

He laugh and the girl left the place so called, Yung.

>

A truck carrying a few boxes pulled down by the side of the empty road near a house.

A boy walked out of the said house with a cane, seemingly disabled. He walked down the street of the opposite direction the truck stops at.

The door truck open and out the girl from Yung, who had descended down to the human realm as she have the ability to do so. And a man around his 30. The man her with moving here. He help her carry the boxes inside the house where the boy just walked out of.