06: Wrath

(Chapter - 6)

( Mention of blood)

"Please untie me right now!" Yera snarled at him as she struggled with the ropes, attempting to force them open.

"Tch! Poor Yera~ Do you really think you can go away after the defamation you caused to me?" Heeseung smirked at her while holding her chin, only to get bitten by her.

"AHH!" Heeseung yelped in pain, holding his now aching hand in agony.

"Why did you do that?" Heeseung asked her in a dangerously low tone.

"Why?" Heeseung asked her once again, but this time choking her with his muscular hands.

"Answer me right now or you are going to die by my hands!" Heeseung warned, strangling her even harder.

"My wish..." Yera let out the words, still not giving up, and smiled at him wickedly while he was still strangling her.

"I won't die this soon, Lee. I am a stubborn being." Yera gazed up at him, tears streaming down her cheeks as a consequence of the disruption in the air supply, prompting Heeseung to release his grasp, followed by Yera, who coughed severely owing to the lack of oxygen.

"Don't think I let you go out of sympathy, because that would be your falsest assumption ever." Heeseung spoke out while grabbing the food from the table.

"Blah... blah... blah..." Yera was unaffected by his remarks.

"Now eat this! I am untying your hands. Put your defiant attitude in your pocket." Heeseung scolded her.

"I don't have a pocket." Yera grinned.

"Ugh! Just eat this up! Stop eating my brain because that's enough for the day." Heeseung said, irritated by her, lying down sideways on the bed, propping his chin.

"Hmph!" Yera threw daggers at him before stuffing her mouth with food, causing Heeseung to chuckle in return. "Oh my! I am scared right now!" Heeseung laughed hard while holding his stomach, enjoying the show put up by her. "Don't laugh!" Yera fumed in anger, pricked by the fact that he was laughing at 'THE JANG YERA'.

"Okay, fine! I'm going to leave!" Heeseung rushed out of the room, a stupid smile on his face as he reflected on the events of the day.

"HEY! AT LEAST OPEN ME UP!" Yera called out for help, but got no response.

Yera dragged the chair to get hold of a sharp object that could help her untie the rope around her feet, as the knot made was really tight and she was unable to open it.

"May I assist you, Yera?" Yakura walked into the room, a smile on her face.

"Yes, Yakura please!" Yera pleaded to her, causing Yakura to chuckle.

"No problem at all, Yera." Yakura took her steps towards Yera, having a playful smile on her face.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Yera asked with a frown as she observed Yakura standing behind her whereas she was supposed to untie her feet.

"Hey-" Yera stopped in the middle of the sentence as she heard the scraping of the metal. "Yakura?" Yera called out to the girl who was standing right behind her. Yera could have seen her if her feet weren't tied at that moment.

**SLASH**

Yakura immediately stabbed Yera in the shoulder, making her let out loud cries due to the immense pain in her shoulder.

"It's Sakura Lee~" Sakura whispered in her ear.

"Please help me." As blood gushed profusely out of Yera's shoulder, colouring her clothes a deep scarlet, she pleaded to Sakura in hushed tones. Yera gripped on the knife, trying to pry it out of her shoulder as her hand got covered in blood. Sakura left the room, completely turning deaf to her screams and wails.

To be continued...

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me!

Stay healthy, stay happy and stay tuned for the updates>>

❤️❤️❤️